you wont believe who this kenyan lawyer is suing

5107520_fb20170405084240savedpicture_jpegd959083f565652bfc84ebb727282c76c

:dead::dead::dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kenyan Lawyer : Your Honor, I open the floor with a startling accusation of the killing of our messiah, Jesus Christ by the hands of . The defendant, the state of Israel ! I am appalled beyond imagination. I am ANGRY your honor.

JUDGE: Calm down Sir, Hakuna Matata!

ISRAEL DEFENDANT LAWYER: Your honor, I would like to dispute this claim. According to Islam, Jesus PBUH is not dead.

Court room GASP!!

JUDGE: Not dead? Explain yourself Sir.

IDL : Well, according to Islam, Prophet Issa aka Jesus PBUH is in Heaven waiting for his time to come to earth and save humanity.

Kenyan Lawyer: Damn, istaaka-furulaah, that's really clever, Mr. Jew! Bloody sneaky clever JEW!!!

JUDGE: Calm down, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama.

Kenyan Lawyer: Your honor, I appreciate if you didn't mention my middle name. You are exposing my Muslim status.

Kenyan Lawyer : Your Honor, I open the floor with a startling accusation of the killing of our messiah, Jesus Christ by the hands of . The defendant, the state of Israel ! I am appalled beyond imagination. I am ANGRY your honor.

ISRAEL DEFENDANT LAWYER: Your honor, I would like to dispute this claim. According to Islam, Jesus PBUH is not dead.

Court room GASP!!

IDL : Well, according to Islam, Prophet Issa aka Jesus PBUH is in Heaven waiting for his time to come to earth and save humanity.

Kenyan Lawyer: Damn, istaaka-furulaah, that's really clever, Mr. Jew! Bloody sneaky clever JEW!!!

Kenyan Lawyer: Your honor, I appreciate if you didn't mention my middle name. You are exposing my Muslim status.
6je5a.jpg

735.gif

Judges-Scorecard.jpg

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL

Court room GASP!!

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

The state of Israel must pay for it's crimes against humanity. The state must now open up it's borders as a gesture of peace like Germany has done.

Apollo

VIP
I noticed that they tend to take it more serious than other races

Christianity is pretty much dead in Europe.

Nobody goes to Church.
They are ''Cultural Christians''.
Only accepting the good parts of the Bible and ignoring the bad/evil parts.

in Sub-Saharan Africa, you can still find extremist Christians. Also, in some parts of the USA.

But wasn't Israel under the Romans at that time:cosbyhmm:. He should sue Italy
The Jews are too smart anyways:lolbron:
Nah pontius was fair. He gave the jewish elders the responsiblity and left them to choose between some rapist murderer and what thye claim to be Esa and the jews saved the murderer.

quote-he-pontius-pilate-took-water-and-washed-his-hands-before-the-multitude-saying-i-am-innocent-of-bible-303583.jpg

Trending

Latest posts