You wonder why I display utter dislike for the failed state we call our homeland. This is why

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Has people full of pride over their little village. They say “ my village is more stable and organized “ when in reality it is like someone building a mansion in a sewage system

You visit that place and you see a sea of no development, no infrastructure and no order. You see trash everywhere. You see people living like they in the 1600s. People going about their business thinking this is normal. Just flying in from Nairobi to Somalia will make you wonder if you landed in hell itself. Then it hits you that your people are living breathing savages. No individual thinking, all thinking alike along qabiil lines. No one thinking of “ we have falling far behind then anyone else”.

Every ugly human behavior is the norm over there. Explosions are like pastime. Rape is just a walk in the park. Corruption is admired. Secession is supported. Fragmentation is encouraged. Idiot losers as leaders are applauded. Premature Death is shrugged off.Simpke diseases are looked at part of life.

@Somali Napolean this is why I dislike the failed state.

You come across as a self hater, maybe try and make a change to this “failed state” rather than hate on where you came from. Dalkasta dadkeesa ba dhisa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You come across as a self hater, maybe try and make a change to this “failed state” rather than hate on where you came from. Dalkasta dadkeesa ba dhisa.

No thanks!

I have others as a great example to not mess with the shithole. Tell me what happened to Hodan Naleya? Mayor Yariisow? The Elman sister ? The countless others who went back with sincere intentions to make a change only to be killed.

NO THANKS!

#SomaliaKills

#StayAway

#DontTryToBe-A-Hero

#Be-A-Good-Citizen-N-Your-Adopted-Homelands

#RaiseYourChildrenSuccesfully

I agree with you, but I don’t hate the nation cause of it, I have an indifferent attitude towards the nation. Maybe eventually the nation will realize its poor state and have an upswing but the current trajectory doesnt seem to indicate so.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin you don’t have to explain yourself. You have exposed countless corruption and foul play that plagued the country and diaspora.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This goes to show how pathetic the Villa Somalia government is. They’ve sent bots to report me to twitter. You’d think they would have tremendous things to do rather than pay attention to a lunatic in Ohio

Trending

Latest posts