You wonder why I curse Africa? Take a look at this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These are the worst of Iblis soldiers. There is a Hadith, a non practicing religion man went to Janaanh because he forgave ALL his loans if borrowers can't pay it back.

Royalflush

novacane
These are the worst of Iblis soldiers. There is a Hadith, a non practicing religion man went to Janaanh because he forgave ALL his loans if borrowers can't pay it back.
Never heard of that Hadith bring evidence
But I know if you forgive the debt of people allah will relieve you on the day of judgement

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Did you say cursed? Cursed with what? Cursed with resources? Yes absolutely. Cursed.
What has Africa done with its resources though? Some of the most richest resources in the world can be found in Africa yet the poverty rate is through the roof :manny:

Apollo

VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

You are such a renaissance man. Traveling all over the world and you watch DW documentaries. If only most Americans were like you. :samwelcome: (Most Americans are extremely ignorant about the rest of the world).

Is that slum near Eastleigh? There are Somali shops, khat counters and what appears to be a Somali family hired the old Kenyan lady to wash their clothes.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
the land of africa is very rich in resources. They have the economic potential to rival gulf arab states but they are too short sighted and greedy to work together for the bigger picture.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is that slum near Eastleigh? There are Somali shops, khat counters and what appears to be a Somali family hired the old Kenyan lady to wash their clothes.

The old lady was hired by a gorgeous Somali gazelle in the Eastleigh. I could tell it’s Eastleigh from the building

Trending