you will never see this on CNN or fox news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neocolonialism and they don't even realize it.
but atleast their normal life is improving. we are facing the same problem in our country we have so many rich resources but we are dying of hunger so whats the point of having it? but if we could use it as trade and our country gets built,our youth find employment and our people find decent lives. i think its better just saying we have rich minerals out loud every time.

Apollo

VIP
but atleast their normal life is improving. we are facing the same problem in our country we have so many rich resources but we are dying of hunger so whats the point of having it? but if we could use it as trade and our country gets built,our youth find employment and our people find decent lives. i think its better just saying we have rich minerals out loud every time.

Turkey is already attempting to neocolonize a. The Chinese were too late. Market already gone to the Turks.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
It's nice that they are doing this, but I just hope they don't fall into the same horrible urban planning pit China has fallen into.

Neocolonialism and they don't even realize it.

Not neo-colonialism,

the chinese only want your resources and access to markets,
they will give you something real in exchange.

The colonialist and parasitic west want the same things, but will give you shiny beads, and debt instruments in exhcange and force you to like it or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending