You will be forced to take the vaccine.

You will. Not be the governments, but by private businesses. It will become the norm for business to require prove of you having took the vaccine before they do business with you. Airlines will require paperwork prove attesting to you having took the vaccine, then workplaces, the universities, etc.

Someone take advantage of this business idea and open a fake vaccine certification online business.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
That wont be a problem for me :mjpls:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somalis are dropping like flies cause of this virus so it's in your own interest to take the vaccine.

Somalis are dropping like flies cause of this virus so it's in your own interest to take the vaccine.

Please explain how me getting a vaccine saves life's?

Dont be sheep question everything.

You can still catch and transmits the virus even with the vaccine, it gives you few months protection and you'll have to get it every year.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Take the vaccine, it's one thing to be stupid, but another thing to risk people's lives due to your stupidity

You can still catch and transmits the virus even with the vaccine, it gives you few months protection and you'll have to get it every year.
If the world was full of people who thought like this, we'd still have diseases like smallpox.

Take the vaccine, it's one thing to be stupid, but another thing to risk people's lives due to your stupidity

If the world was full of people who thought like this, we'd still have diseases like smallpox.

I'm not anti-vax I'm all for getting vaccines for serious diseases. in the traditional sense, but the covid situation is suspicious as f*ck!

I've done my research and built up enough education on vaccines and how they work, you go ahead and get inoculated I won't be.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

You get the flu vaccine every year, so what's the problem?

Trending

Latest posts