You use to call me on my Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I like the song but the video is retarded. It looks like a remake of a Sean Paul video but Drake is dancing like he's mo-g. I wonder if that's why mo-g's music video was taken down?:patrice:

F

Forfon

His video makes perfect sense.

Nomcore was the aesthetics of this video. Simplicity at its best.

Yes Akh. Drake knows wagwan.

S

syntax

tired of hearing this song at every party i go to but it still slaps

S

syntax

Have any of you heard so far gone 2? I'm listening now, on a wave is the best new track I've heard so far

I don't think that's a official mixtape, I'm pretty sure there isn't a So Far Gone 2. You had me confused for a sec, i was like damn this nigga dropped another mixtape

I don't think that's a official mixtape, I'm pretty sure there isn't a So Far Gone 2. You had me confused for a sec, i was like damn this nigga dropped another mixtape

Yeah I think it is unofficial I just downloaded it now, check it out it was uploaded 2 hours ago. There are a few new tracks

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wtf was he doing dancing like that? I was confused, I didn't know whether to laugh or not.

I like the song but the video is retarded. It looks like a remake of a Sean Paul video but Drake is dancing like he's mo-g. I wonder if that's why mo-g's music video was taken down?:patrice:

The music video is goofy as hell. I couldn't even watch it.

I liked the song as well, but the video doesn't do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending