You PEOPLE HERE ARE IDIOTS! Don’t y’all know some forumers on Reddit have gone filthy rich after conspiring against Wall Street. Why don’t we do the..

Royalflush

novacane
Same

We need to adopt a bakhti stock and each one of us buys 20 of them.
its not even a bakhti stock. they selected firms dying and big wall street hedge funds short selling them so they all bought the stock and caused the hedge funds to buy more to cover their positions causing the price to rise to astronomical levels. dont be fooled sxb its a bubble and will cause a market crash in the long run

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
its not even a bakhti stock. they selected firms dying and big wall street hedge funds short selling them so they all bought the stock and caused the hedge funds to buy more to cover their positions causing the price to rise to astronomical levels. dont be fooled sxb its a bubble and will cause a market crash in the long run

Thank you for explaining to us in a layman’s term.

now I get it

Btw some hedge fund dudes are on suicide watch I been told. They lost 3.5b

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How? What did he invest in and how much money did he put in ?
”I run a “brokerage” of sorts and I basically use there money to make trades like this and than I take 10% commissions from each trade Since we gained around 500 thousand from all the money put in, I walked away with around 120k today”

This what he said

Royalflush

novacane
Thank you for explaining to us in a layman’s term.

now I get it

Btw some hedge fund dudes are on suicide watch I been told. They lost 3.5b
its a gamble tbh sxb i made a good 3k off it but i think its times up, most stockbrokers have stopped issuing these stocks and the nasdac said last night it would monitor internet chatter for this kind of market manipulation

”I run a “brokerage” of sorts and I basically use there money to make trades like this and than I take 10% commissions from each trade Since we gained around 500 thousand from all the money put in, I walked away with around 120k today”

This what he said
That’s basically the storyline of the wolf of walstreet movie, caadii iska dhig, if he made 120k he wouldn’t talk to u anymore