You, or a successful not war ridden somalia?

Civil war or booming economy?

• Me surviving

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Somalia surviving

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you have rather had that Somalia defeated Ethiopia in the Ogaden war, and that Siad Barre at some point had stepped down which would have lead to a democratic society in Somalia, and us having one of the leading economies in Africa. Or would you rather have the current situation in Somalia.

But don't forget to take into consideration the fact that if the civil war never happened, your parents probably wouldn't have come to the west and you would have have never been born...

Keo

VIP
My parents meet while in Somalia before the war but didn't marry until 3 years after the war and by that time they were in the West. My father was already outside of Somalia before the civil war.

Lots of African countries never had a civil war for the past 30 yra yet thousands are crossing the Mediterranean

Something tells me that some Somalis were always bound to flee the country

Somalis arrived at the U.K. in the 30s and even before

The West has just so much to offer

Slap yourself if you'll be willing to sacrifice your own life for a country that doesn't give two fucks about you. The country only see the diaspora as money, they get millions of dollars from western Somali sending money back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts