You only really appreciate femininity past a certain age.

The older I get the more appreciation I have for the little things. Things I never found attractive or even noticed before. I know evolving tastes are a natural part of growing up, but I never expected this.

Grace, wit, sharaf, modesty etc. Or things like well kept hands, neckline, a slender frame and just femininity/feminine energy in general. My artsy flamboyant cousin was right all along :banderas:

It's like your mind's one dimentional when you're younger. Pure caveape shit "títs, fat bum, títs, bum!". The fog lifts and you can finally think/see clearly in your early-mid 20s.
Cos clearly men also have a full figure :draketf:
I must say when you were younger you were closer to your fitra.
The fog doesn’t lift you just want to settle down and you’ve accepted that the more ‘feminine’ girls have a lower body count.

Cos clearly men also have a full figure :draketf:
I must say when you were younger you were closer to your fitra.
The fog doesn’t lift you just want to settle down and you’ve accepted that the more ‘feminine’ girls have a lower body count.
"More fitra" when I was younger? I was x100 worse lol. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that outward appreance and personal conduct is no reliable indicator when it comes to body count.

The easiest way I can explain it is how you palette changes over time. Things like pesto are disgusting when you 9 but delicious when you're older. Get that "you've had your fun now you want a good girl" gender-war, farax bashing rubbish out of here walal :camby:

"More fitra" when I was younger? I was x100 worse lol. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that outward appreance and personal conduct is no reliable indicator when it comes to body count.

The easiest way I can explain it is how you palette changes over time. Things like pesto are disgusting when you 9 but delicious when you're older. Get that "you've had your fun now you want a good girl" gender-war, farax bashing rubbish out of here walal :camby:
I just like to protect nice h*** don’t mind me.:childplease:

Trending

Latest posts