You only really appreciate femininity past a certain age.

The older I get the more appreciation I have for the little things. Things I never found attractive or even noticed before. I know evolving tastes are a natural part of growing up, but I never expected this.

Grace, wit, sharaf, modesty etc. Or things like well kept hands, neckline, a slender frame and just femininity/feminine energy in general. My artsy flamboyant cousin was right all along :banderas:

It's like your mind's one dimentional when you're younger. Pure caveape shit "títs, fat bum, títs, bum!". The fog lifts and you can finally think/see clearly in your early-mid 20s.

Last edited:
The older I get the more appreciation I have for the little things. Things I never found attractive or even noticed before. I know evolving tastes are a natural part of growing up, but I never expected this.

Grace, wit, sharaf, modesty etc. Or things like well kept hands, neckline, a slender frame and just femininity/feminine energy in general. My artsy flamboyant cousin was right all along :banderas:

It's like your mind's one dimentional when you're younger. Pure caveape shit "títs, fat bum, títs, bum!". The fog lifts and you can finally think/see clearly in your early-mid 20s.
Yeah, when you're a young man your mind is on procreation mode with any female you come across. When you get older and your boiling testosterone simmers down is when the mental clarity and wisdom reaches you.

Yeah, when you're a young man your mind is on procreation mode with any female you come across. When you get older and your boiling testosterone simmers down is when the mental clarity and wisdom reaches you.
I regularly get my Test levels checked and there really isn't that much of a difference, 100-200ng/dL at most. The "Arrrrhhhgg" feeling's still there, it's just shifted toward other "aspects" of femininity lol

I regularly get my Test levels checked and there really isn't that much of a difference, 100-200ng/dL at most. The "Arrrrhhhgg" feeling's still there, it's just shifted toward other "aspects" of femininity lol
You get your test levels checked, what's the purpose of that?

I know what you mean. When I was younger it was all about good looks, charm and being smooth was really important, nice smile etc

now I appreciate a humble stand up man, who won't bring you stress, with good work ethic and is reliable. once you get over the honeymoon phase, you want somebody who can be there for you as a partner and parent of your child. all the superficial things fade away eventually

You get your test levels checked, what's the purpose of that?
Don't want endocrine disruptors wrecking my shit because of complacency :manny:
I know what you mean. When I was younger it was all about good looks, charm and being smooth was really important, nice smile etc

now I appreciate a humble stand up man, who won't bring you stress, with good work ethic and is reliable. once you get over the honeymoon phase, you want somebody who can be there for you as a partner and parent of your child. all the superficial things fade away eventually
Do you actually find those traits attractive or is more of an appreciation thing? Feel like there's a slight distinction between the two.

Don't want endocrine disruptors wrecking my shit because of complacency :manny:

Do you actually find those traits attractive or is more of an appreciation thing? Feel like there's a slight distinction between the two.
with physical attractiveness being the base, those traits add to attractiveness for me, whereas before it was the charm and confidence that did it, if that makes sense

Agree to an extent. However the type (what attracts me) is still there and is the base for everything. Still though shit that you would compromise on when you were younger and because you was less confident in yourself so put up with, no longer has a hold over you. Perhaps its the less fucks given as you age? Or maybe priorities shift for both men and women i.e looking for a long term partner so attraction is no longer the no.1. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a study done on what both men and women prioritise as they get older. My two cents is that you become confident in yourself and know who you are now and want your partner to mirror those qualities.

Having a ” feminine ” body language is a new one I have discovered:wowsweat:. Just overall feminine way of speaking, walking, all kinds. Also not so flamboyant but in calm manner. Woman are a piece of art, Im not simping.

Agree to an extent. However the type (what attracts me) is still there and is the base for everything. Still though shit that you would compromise on when you were younger and because you was less confident in yourself so put up with, no longer has a hold over you. Perhaps its the less fucks given as you age? Or maybe priorities shift for both men and women i.e looking for a long term partner so attraction is no longer the no.1. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a study done on what both men and women prioritise as they get older. My two cents is that you become confident in yourself and know who you are now and want your partner to mirror those qualities.
I was always confident so I don't think it's that. I wouldn't even necessarily say it's a shift in priorities, it's more like discovering a whole new side to the opposite sex you never even knew existed lol
These responses are making me laugh.

So, many of you have now discovered that y’all like real women?
You have to go through the saqajaan phase before becoming a Naago sommelier :banderas:

Having a ” feminine ” body language is a new one I have discovered:wowsweat:. Just overall feminine way of speaking, walking, all kinds. Also not so flamboyant but in calm manner. Woman are a piece of art, Im not simping.
Some* women. It doesn't even correlate to physical attractiveness wallahi. A bang avg girl who has those qualities/femininity is x10 more appealing than a girls who's objectively more attractive or pretty.

I was always confident so I don't think it's that. I wouldn't even necessarily say it's a shift in priorities, it's more like discovering a whole new side to the opposite sex you never even knew existed lol

You have to go through the saqajaan phase before becoming a Naago sommelier :banderas:

I'm confused. Where you going for physically attractive women with masculine mannerisms?

I'm confused. Where you going for physically attractive women with masculine mannerisms?
Nah, I was just a degenerate who'd start cave-manning over a pretty face, a pair of tîts and a fat bum. That was the extent of what I found "attractive". A girl's composure, poise, elegance etc didn't factor into the equation :manny:

zaffron

gumeysi diid
So basically you're starting to appreciate socially desirable traits more in women rather than genetically desirable traits. I think this image explains some of the points you were making.

1623265205433.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

The curse of aging is realizing how little you know about life with each preceding day.

Discarding Disney fairytale bs is one of those fundamental truths of life.

Last edited:

Trending