You know when you discovered a Hot Actor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Omggggg yesssssssssssss!!, so relatable :yloezpe::yloezpe: I SWEAR THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO BINGED ON ALL THE INTERVIEWS :oh6b81q: ! When I'm rly infatuated with someone (usually a celeb/ fictional character)...I get like suuuper obsessive (in a harmless way tho..o_O), & develop this consuming desire to learn almost every detail about them.. until I know near everything there is to know (oftentimes, this tends to get the infatuation out of my system), OR until I find out something HUGE that makes me lose interest/respect. Almost always, all the intrigue & fascination eventually dies out after some time.. :/ Bitter sweet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've never cared to search up their height however, and that's not much of a deal breaker for me anyways tbh [unless shorter than me..]. The heartbreak comes from the fact that I'll never even get to meet them :mjcry:

Omggggg yesssssssssssss!!, so relatable :yloezpe::yloezpe: I SWEAR THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO BINGED ON ALL THE INTERVIEWS :oh6b81q: ! When I'm rly infatuated with someone (usually a celeb/ fictional character)...I get like suuuper obsessive (in a harmless way tho..o_O), & develop this consuming desire to learn almost every detail about them.. until I know near everything there is to know (oftentimes, this tends to get the infatuation out of my system), OR until I find out something HUGE that makes me lose interest/respect. Almost always, all the intrigue & fascination eventually dies out after some time.. :/ Bitter sweet.

I've never cared to search up their height however, and that's not much of a deal breaker for me anyways tbh [unless shorter than me..]. The heartbreak comes from the fact that I'll never even get to meet them :mjcry:
The truth is you'll never get him :devilish:
Stop being infatuated with actors kkk
Kidding, that guy looks good

He looks like an ugly version of Joe Manganiello :browtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
The truth is you'll never get him :devilish:
Stop being infatuated with actors kkk
Kidding, that guy looks good
He's unattainable & too good for me, I know :mjcry: A girl can dream tho..:wow:
He looks like an ugly version of Joe Manganiello :browtf:
:wtf::dwill::fantasia2::ufdup:RACIIISS!!!!! It's bc he's part Asian isn't it?!!

On the real, Keanu's way hotter than that Joe guy...the Joe guy is "too perfect"- not rly my type. I don't put much emphasis on looks anyways tbqh; my obsession is with his character & vibes.

I would say Somalis are a medium height people, where the variance is great. Unlike some other groups like east Asians, or even our Ethiopian neighbors, where the average is shorter.

I am honestly convinced Somalis are on the taller end. If you pay attention, you'll notice that virtually every Western born/raised grown Somali guy is taller than their father. Perhaps anecdotal, but this holds true for myself, all my Somali friends, and I'm confident it'll hold true for most people here too.

Not to mention a shit ton of Somali girls walk around at 5'7-5'9...

women are actually crazy :kanyehmm:

Keanu Reeves is a very likable guy though :obama:

If the face is fiiiiiiiiiiiine:banderas: who gives a shit about the height :kanyeshrug:

Extremely legit, face theory wins once again. If you are a tall uggo, you are still a damn uggo. This Latin hunk Eduardo Verastegui is a Catholic actor that has been waiting for the right woman, celibate for almost 15 years now. He is only around 5'9-5'10. Ladies do not even attempt to lie, his height is irrelevant. This 6'0+ only bullshit is a complete joke. Men with a good face, frame and that are at least 5'7 will do just fine.

FACE > FRAME > HEIGHT

4688118746_f9889a0985.jpg

verastegui-eduardo-image.jpg
600full-eduardo-verastegui.jpg

70f2a3ee44bcbfc9823b9f705df32c39.jpg

Eduardo%252520Verastegui%2525205.jpg

d045981441d284eb5268cd0586ae4eed.jpg

-Ain-t-It-Funny-Alt-Version-jennifer-lopez-29252074-500-375.jpg

He's unattainable & too good for me, I know :mjcry: A girl can dream tho..:wow:

:wtf::dwill::fantasia2::ufdup:RACIIISS!!!!! It's bc he's part Asian isn't it?!!

On the real, Keanu's way hotter than that Joe guy...the Joe guy is "too perfect"- not rly my type. I don't put much emphasis on looks anyways tbqh; my obsession is with his character & vibes.
I agree with that last part but still :what: :comeon:

My guilty pleasure is wentworth miller

He is so mashallah in prison break but then after watched the whole tv shows, about 4 seasons of fangirling

I discovered he is gay

Astaghfirullah

Extremely legit, face theory wins once again. If you are a tall uggo, you are still a damn uggo. This Latin hunk Eduardo Verastegui is a Catholic actor that has been waiting for the right woman, celibate for almost 15 years now. He is only around 5'9-5'10. Ladies do not even attempt to lie, his height is irrelevant. This 6'0+ only bullshit is a complete joke. Men with a good face, frame and that are at least 5'7 will do just fine.

FACE > FRAME > HEIGHT

4688118746_f9889a0985.jpg

verastegui-eduardo-image.jpg
600full-eduardo-verastegui.jpg

70f2a3ee44bcbfc9823b9f705df32c39.jpg

Eduardo%252520Verastegui%2525205.jpg

d045981441d284eb5268cd0586ae4eed.jpg

-Ain-t-It-Funny-Alt-Version-jennifer-lopez-29252074-500-375.jpg

It’s all about the face. Everything else is secondary.

SumMo

very lowkey
I can’t relate. sorry. Yes there are some good looking famous men out there, but i could never fall in love with a celebrity. It’s too far fetched for me idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.