You know what's crazy

Keo

VIP
The tweet about the Somali girl being exposed got removed
Screenshot_20200115-101401.jpg

but the Tweet about the Somali girl celebrating Somali guys getting killed is still up and with over 500 likes. I'm actually shocked that it is still up.

Both of them are trash, but the first one is showcasing and spreading another somali girls sins which could possible be fake.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I’m sure the video got reported by a bunch of accounts while the tweet of that girl celebrating somali guys getting killed had little to no reports, just a bunch of folks clowning her under her tweet lol

Keo

VIP
Both of them are trash, but the first one is showcasing and spreading another somali girls sins which could possible be fake.
Yeah but these girls were laughing when a guy called Monti had his nudes leaked and they got him to trending in the UK which is even worse than the exposing of this girl. Plus these guys that are exposing her wouldn't do all that work just for it to be the wrong person. They were certain that they had the right girl. I'm talking at least 4 - 5 accounts saying it was her.

Yeah but these girls were laughing when a guy called Monti had his nudes leaked and they got him to trending in the UK which is even worse than the exposing of this girl. Plus these guys that are exposing her wouldn't do all that work just for it to be the wrong person. They were certain that they had the right girl. I'm talking at least 4 - 5 accounts saying it was her.
I dont know about this Monti situation, seems trashy behaviour from those girls, and i condem it.
But two wrongs dont make a right.

The shameless Somali girl who wished death on Somali guys received many hate comments from non Somalis telling her she is stupid. She's an attention seeking c*nt, I was checking her Twitter page and it's full of meaningless attacks on Somali guys.

Someone needs to teach those dedicated incel faraaxs on twitter how to mass report so we could get rid of any negative bashing from attention seeking females.
:hillarybiz:

Wait was the Somali girl getting piped? I wanna see, I’m tired of typing in Somali to adult websites and seeing weak vids from FOBs.:yacadiim:

How are somali girls reacting btw?
"We're not all like that while the bantus are mocking them, here's a quote:

"They all look the same with their gigantic foreheads
grin.png
"

"I don't consider Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans black. I don't even think if these people are black because as a black person, I know black when I see it. They don't look like Arabs either. They look like blacks just with different features..."

"Somali women are s na"

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why are modern xalimos so self hating?

Perhaps i'll live middle east until i can clean up the situation back home. I'm gonna keep strict watch on them so my sons don't gang bang and my daughters don't become hoes.

May this be the last generation of somali s born to somali fathers. This is why it's all the more imperative to rebuild out homeland so we can keep our kids under watch until they get married. Once married they are their spouse's problem.

Tbh most girls are s in the west from all ethnicities and that's a sign of weak fathers becoming a majority in society.

More single mothers on the horizon. Western society is dying lads.