You know what pisses me off?

Where I live the Somali stores are still running don't know if they are struggling or not. But I know they been hurting during this pandemic.
Somalida buy from Arab stores. You would think they all offer the best service but they don't. They have a horrible customer service. They talk shit to the somali customers even refusing refunds. They're on their phone while a customer is waiting in front of them. They make so much money they flex on their neighbors with brand new cars. I think one of the store owners is a woman beater. Have seen him talk disrespectfully to his wife haven't seen him beat his wife yet but based on the way he talks to her I think he does. If I do see him beat her best believe I will make sure the government arrests him and cps gets involved. Anyway I don't get why the somali customers still go back there after all that instead of supporting somali stores.

Last edited:
Somalis bootyclaping for Arabs businesses and not Somali owned is very embarrassing
If they're buying nicotine products I get it Arab stores have it for really cheap. But buying chicken and rice and paying phone bills which somali stores already do with the added benefit of doing your taxes for you and money transfers to Africa. Its a no brainer right not to them

A lot of somalis still support somali stores I mean how else are they still around. But a large percentage support the Arab stores. Get this you will never see an Arab in a somali store where I live. They support their own.
I am saying making some Arab wife beater rich annoys me. I wanna see eedo buying BMWs on our money.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
There’s like 5 somali stores where I live 2 of them like 2-3 miles away. My mom and dad would rather shop at an Asian store before an Arab one.

A lot of somalis still support somali stores I mean how else are they still around. But a large percentage support the Arab stores. Get this you will never see an Arab in a somali store where I live. They support their own.
I am saying making some Arab wife beater rich annoys me. I wanna see eedo buying BMWs on our money.
In the America it’s the same! You will never see an Arab shopping in Somali stores or restaurants or clothing stores. They even refused to share mosques with us...they have their own. But you’ll find Somalis in all their spaces. It’s like the average is blind to just how much Arabs look down on them! Also they talk down to them and disrespect openly.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
In the America it’s the same! You will never see an Arab shopping in Somali stores or restaurants or clothing stores. They even refused to share mosques with us...they have their own. But you’ll find Somalis in all their spaces. It’s like the average is blind to just how much Arabs look down on them! Also they talk down to them and disrespect openly.
yall have your own mosques. Just for somalis?

yall have your own mosques. Just for somalis?
Lol yes plenty haha I thought everyone did. Arabs have theirs, Somalis have theirs. Albeit ours usually look dingy and not as grand while theirs look like this. I pray in theirs now since I don’t live in Somali populated city.

Photo

1619153103351.jpeg

Trending