You know WHAT I find tedious?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I work from home so I don't have to deal with those kind of issues.

tenor.gif

Lucky you my Bosnian cousin
1611766750186.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I bite my lips when I am hungry. Does that mean I wanna have sex with food😂😂

Well u r over weight so if u bite your lips when hungry, clearly you are emoting an aggressive need to run for the food

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
4 years ago I was walking out of the toilet and I walked into the staff room and I saw my white manager slap the Indian ladies butt who is a co-worker, she was married too and so was he. I found it so weird, but the manager was cool, he never was serious and treated the staff well so I kept it cool with him and ignored what I saw. He was quite shocked too when he found out I was in the staff room because they thought no one was there hahaha.

Royalflush

novacane
4 years ago I was walking out of the toilet and I walked into the staff room and I saw my white manager slap the Indian ladies butt who is a co-worker, she was married too and so was he. I found it so weird, but the manager was cool, he never was serious and treated the staff well so I kept it cool with him and ignored what I saw. He was quite shocked too when he found out I was in the staff room because they thought no one was there hahaha.
how do u even remember stuff from 4 years ago:dwill:

Trending