You know WHAT I find tedious?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When you are at work, and co-workers stand next to you, talking endlessly, their body language shows they are aching to have sex with each other. Every little body move apparent to my qumayo interpretations & i can't do anything to chase them away. Get a room yaaqqee! You are disturbing my aura. I try to fidget the pens, chair, coughing, nothing is working. They are both in la la land, eying each other, moonlight sparkles buzzing above their head. Its really aggravating. It's tideous. If they don't move away, walaahi i am going to do something offensive. (fart loud)

1611761731993.png

Last edited:
When you are at work, and co-workers stand next to you, talking endlessly, their body language shows their are aching to have sex with each other. Every little body move apparent to my qumayo interpretations & i can't do anything to chase them away. Get a room yaaqqee! You are disturbing my aura. I try to fidget the pens, chair, coughing, nothing is working. They are both in la la land, eying each other, moonlight sparkles buzzing above their head. Its really aggravating. If they don't move away, walaahi i am going to do something offensive.

View attachment 168387
Is this what u women think about at work? :russ:

When you are at work, and co-workers stand next to you, talking endlessly, their body language shows they are aching to have sex with each other. Every little body move apparent to my qumayo interpretations & i can't do anything to chase them away. Get a room yaaqqee! You are disturbing my aura. I try to fidget the pens, chair, coughing, nothing is working. They are both in la la land, eying each other, moonlight sparkles buzzing above their head. Its really aggravating. If they don't move away, walaahi i am going to do something offensive.

View attachment 168387
What race are they? :russ:

They are both White. The girl is playing with her hair, and the man is slightly bulging at the pee pee area of the pants
Where did u live I have to deal British white fobs they cannot be worse than that . Their accent is just offensive to my ears. :mjlol::lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where did u live I have to deal British white fobs they cannot be worse than that . Their accent is just offensive to my ears. :mjlol::lolbron:

huuno it is universally known by now i am in Minnesota. :)

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
When you are at work, and co-workers stand next to you, talking endlessly, their body language shows they are aching to have sex with each other. Every little body move apparent to my qumayo interpretations & i can't do anything to chase them away. Get a room yaaqqee! You are disturbing my aura. I try to fidget the pens, chair, coughing, nothing is working. They are both in la la land, eying each other, moonlight sparkles buzzing above their head. Its really aggravating. It's tideous. If they don't move away, walaahi i am going to do something offensive. (fart loud)

View attachment 168387

I work from home so I don't have to deal with those kind of issues.

tenor.gif

Trending