You kids, the new ones..have y’all met our grandpa resident here, Mr GRANT ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He has been on this forum since it’s incept.

He is a wonderful man who has provided us a glimpse into the past of Somalia because he worked there under US Peace Corps as a young man.

Hey @Grant how are you ?
How’s your Filipino wife ?
How’s your health?
How’s the weather down in Colorado?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I wish people that spent time in Somalia before the civil war wrote memoirs especially where @Grant spent time the riverines.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I never liked @Grant Same reason i don't like @Jiron looooooooooooooooooool

Maybe because they portray themselves as perfect and without flaws looool

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wish people that spent time in Somalia before the civil war wrote memoirs especially where @Grant spent time the riverines.

Multiple times Grant showed us pictures of him in the Juba river area around Jilib. He even showed us pictures of people. Mind you this is back in 1960s. I helped him get in contact with one of the surviving people from that Jilib town who was in the picture. I happened to have known a man in my town who was from Jilib and I showed him the picture and he recognized almost all of them. The man stated that almost all of them were dead :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab: ( when they say that life expectancy in Somalia is 42 for men and 46 for women is not a lie ). These people were young but didn’t even make it to their 60th birthday.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Odeygan ma garanayo sida aan u tilmaami lahaa. Runtii was taariikh nool oo aan jeclahay in uu iiga sheekeeyo Somalia but at the same time I got pretty suspicious once aan ogaaday in uu jecelyahay wadanka Filipino. Waxaan is wiidiiyay IMISA CIYAALA BU SOMALIA ODEYGANI KU SOO AASAY :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

"Somalia because he worked there under US Peace Corps as a young man."

is he your handler , waryaa ??? was he the one who recruited you?

I noticed you travel a lot too, especially to Somalia ,kenya and Ethiopia .

SizzlingFocusedItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

Trending