You idiots love Democracy, right? France's 1st lady removed frm that title bc 360k petition bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
He could get any hot woman, omg, why is he even still with her.

Women age faster than men, in 10 years their age gap will look even more nasty.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:damn:

Like Somali ladies would say "wey sixirtay".

There's no other way of explaining it accept to say maybe it's a fetish of his just like the fetish me and @El padrone have of pregnant females.

Btw have you guys listened to this. An older woman called into a radio station asking them to call this one hot date who was 20-years her junior. She said she loved his love making but after that one night stand he never called her back and she wanted the radio station to set up a second date. What was discovered later was so damaging.

Here's the radio call...:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Savage! Some coworkers were chatting about france once, and they all agreed how french people were mostly snobby little dipshits.

They are the most gaajo, the most conniving and the most savagery claimers of a nation of democratic values.

They are barely democratic.

They are vile.

Go watch what they did to Algeria in the battle of the Algiers

I know what they did there. They went on a killing and raping spree in Algeria right after being freed from the Germans in WO II.
I have zero pity for the french. Their so called peace army forced some young muslim girls to have sex with dogs like only 2 years ago. It happend in some african country and the girls who were forced at gunpoint were as young as 12. Disgusting unhuman filth.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
R.Kelly my friend,

You can only survive in a liberal democracy so why you shitting on it for views and ratings? Imagine a metrosexual male that browses the net for the latest controversies in Saudi Arabia. They won't let you be so flamboyant but we will in this democracy. Cut it out man.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Women age faster than men, in 10 years their age gap will look even more nasty.
She groomed him like the pakis, iirc he was a student of hers when he was a child and then she abandoned her husband and kids :icon lol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know what they did there. They went on a killing and raping spree in Algeria right after being freed from the Germans in WO II.
I have zero pity for the french. Their so called peace army forced some young muslim girls to have sex with dogs like only 2 years ago. It happend in some african country and the girls who were forced at gunpoint were as young as 12. Disgusting unhuman filth.

Central African Republic :bell:

The things they've done and still do in the Ivory Coast and Djibouti :nahgirl:

They have sexually annihiliated the Djiboutian females so badly. They don't have normal sex with them, they're known to go anal on them. :susp:

Central African Republic :bell:

The things they've done and still do in the Ivory Coast and Djibouti :nahgirl:

They have sexually annihiliated the Djiboutian females so badly. They don't have normal sex with them, they're known to go anal on them. :susp:

susp.png
susp.png
susp.png
susp.png
susp.png
susp.png
susp.png
susp.png
IIEEEWWW

R.Kelly my friend,

You can only survive in a liberal democracy so why you shitting on it for views and ratings? Imagine a metrosexual male that browses the net for the latest controversies in Saudi Arabia. They won't let you be so flamboyant but we will in this democracy. Cut it out man.

saudi this saudi that. I would shit on the saudi crown, stop talking about saudi. they are not even a legit sharia country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending