You gotta love this Somali girl! She lives N Arabta & was told 2 never mention that she's Somali by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
her superior Doctor she works with.

He actually told her to say that she is "Sudanese " or "Tunisian" but never Somali. She obediently said "ok". So they see a patient and the patient said to her "you are wonderful at your job , what country are you from " and she replied "Somalia".

The Palestinian doctor took her to the side and said "why did you said that" and she was like "I am Somali" and he replied "how can you claim a country riddled with poverty, piracy, diseases and famine " and she replied "AT LEAST I HAVE A COUNTRY AT THE END OF THE DAY BUT WAS WITH YOUR NATIONALITY, WHO OCCUPIES IT AND DO YOU EVEN HAVE A COUNTRY":hemad::hemad::ooh:

Just listen to how she destroyed him.

( her Somali is reer Xamari but it can be understood)

We take our privileged lives in the West for granted. Count your blessings.

Last edited:
Where can I mail this to her
Imperial_State_Crown_-_Seitenansicht_von_unten.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well done sister, we are proud of you. :salute:

"At least i have a country":drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: I love xaliimos man

caadi iska dhig, most of them have been intermixing with somalis for 500 years. 100 years ago, majority of the urban towns/coast settlers were them. They have a more right to xamar than me or you.

Also, she looks nothing like an cadcad. She looks like a regular Somali girl. Are you guys sure she's not Sheekhaal or Ashraaf or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending