You got Sam who's obsessed abt everything Somali and now u got a CaliBeysteen obsessed abt our food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He has been to at least 5 Somali restaurant in his city

This latest restaurant looks really cool with nice decor

@lone your family owns this ?

@DuctTape Have you been here ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
An increase in subscribers/viewers is enough to make you do things, I heard that youtube money is good :eating:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've noticed that these type of YouTubers with as little as 89 viewers on any given video tend to unsuspectingly stumble upon a video abt Somalis and next you know is that dude's viewers count spike up like crazy and so they become obsessed but not bc they want to bc they stumbled upon an el dorado

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lately I have been trying out Somali recipe on YouTube and I making great improvements.

There’s this Somali brother with Filipino wife and kids on YouTube, I find his instruction easy to follow :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lately I have been trying out Somali recipe on YouTube and I making great improvements.

There’s this Somali brother with Filipino wife and kids on YouTube, I find his instruction easy to follow :)
Acudubillah.
:dwill:
May Allah protect us and our families from miscegenation.
:farole:

I looked at his views only his Somali food videos get him more than 500 views the rest he only gets 80 to 100 views can't blame the guy for milking It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts