you fuckers thought I was joking when I said am turning jew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
אחים ואחיות אני כאן כדי להפיץ את הבשורה טובה של im אלוהים כאן כדי להפוך את האנשים לדרך ישרה כל כך לבוא להצטרף. גם אם הקריאה שלך האליל הזה אני רוצה לזיין אותך.
:mjohreally:
Black jewish gang :mjswag:
לא אפריקאים מסריח מלוכלך מותר:ufdup:

Apollo

VIP
I always admired Jews.

Ashkenazim Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group, the most nobel laureates, able to keep 300 million Arabs in check, and they dominate wall street & the finance industry.

Epic. :win:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I always admired Jews.

Ashkenazim Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group, the most nobel laureates, able to keep 300 million Arabs in check, and they dominate wall street & the finance industry.

Epic. :win:
Were the real jews them white devils are fakes:camby:
The real jews are blacks from west Africa and Europe who were brought on a slave ship to the us:fredo:Everything you see in Europe was stolen from my ancestor:damsel:

You guys admire and wish to be part of a people Allah has cursed? I'm betting you guys didn't get any love and attention as kids eh? Subhanallah.

Apollo

VIP
You guys admire and wish to be part of a people Allah has cursed? I'm betting you guys didn't get any love and attention as kids eh? Subhanallah.
Jews are the chosen people, ya jealous goyim.

Oy vey iz mir.

aiEJH.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
For those of you who can't read here is what I wrote
Brothers and sisters I'm here to spread the good words of God im here to make you take the righteous path so come join. idol I want to f*ck you.:oops:
@Idol come join our jewish movement I don't wanna do this alone am scared:xgoltwn:

:westbrookwtf::willsmith: I ain't gonna take spiritual guidance from a nigga standing on the corner wearing a child's costume.
Real Jews would probably be like :sheed::rudywhatever: FOH with all that nonsense.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Judgement day is near. People are bragging about cursed people. Smh.

Ashkenazim Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group
That's urban legend, spread by those who control Hollywood and the media. Among those with the highest IQ are the indhoyar, including the Koreans, Japanese and Chinese. They can be found in every ethnic group. For instance, there's the Syrian guy with a high IQ who was one of the smartest who transformed technology in modern history. His father's name is Abdulfattah Jandali.
The Jews are good people
How did they help you?

S

Shamis

I feel sorry for the Israelites. Imagine clinging to what's holding you back in order to get ahead. Black Americans should just celebrate Kwanzaa which is African American Waaqism. Its so dull and fright free, they can emotionally move on from slavery. This black Jew nonsense is more wallowing slavery and just eats at the heart even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.