YOU FOLKS VIEW ME AS A RAGING LUNATIC while Airbnb host wrote this abt me

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-6-12_1-17-21.png

Did you Smash the airbnb host too

There has been serial killers who are known to be very polite and respectable people. Being polite doesnt exclude you from being a lunatic. In fact it increases the chance you are

Of course you’re not a lunatic. You strike me as being someone who’s intelligent and who is aware of the kind of image they want to paint of themselves and is able to maintain it consistently. You want to give off the image of being a crazy fob because it’s your schtick, but you have the ability to be a well spoken and decent person.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They always write positive stuff unless you messed up their property.

I don’t know how I can write something negative about a person who has be nice and who accommodated me. In my last stay in London the Indian host was a mess. He was keeping it bare minimum. A lot of the things people wrote about him were inaccurate for the negative. However, he was polite and I like the privacy, the access and the location. At the end I wrote a positive comment for him. In reality I should’ve told the truth.

In this Colombia trip the lady slipped a little trick under her sleeves. The town I was at was a coastal town like Berbera. It was hot as hell. I read on the review that she had an AC but when I got there she turned on the fan but told me that the AC was $7 extra :drakewtf::draketf:

You see I could’ve complained to Airbnb but she turned out to be a cool person. When I caught the food poisoning she gave me a medicine. We also chatted a lot.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Of course you’re not a lunatic. You strike me as being someone who’s intelligent and who is aware of the kind of image they want to paint of themselves and is able to maintain it consistently. You want to give off the image of being a crazy fob because it’s your schtick, but you have the ability to be a well spoken and decent person.

I demand that you take back this inaccurate mental assessment :cosbyhmm::ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending