You ever think

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
We'll see a truly nationalistic Somalia? Like South Korea and China levels of that shit.

It's the only alternative I see to that federal qabil enclave bullcrap

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Only way is to destroy qabiil and I don't think anyone that will be president for Somalia in the future will have the balls to do that. They'd be hated

Why not sxb?
As Somalis we can't agree on anything bro. Our pride is eventually our demise.. Every clan wants to rule their rival clan.. We also tend to focus and short term goals/benefits instead of looking at the bigger picture and the greater good for everyone.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Only way is to destroy qabiil and I don't think anyone that will be president for Somalia in the future will have the balls to do that. They'd be hated
I've always wondered what it'd take to do that. How would they even go about doing it?
As Somalis we can't agree on anything bro. Our pride is eventually our demise.. Every clan wants to rule their rival clan.. We also tend to focus and short term goals/benefits instead of looking at the bigger picture and the greater good for everyone.
It's not even pride it's kibir. I just don't get why they'd rather be the king of xaar than build up Somalia.
Yeah we have no hope left tbh
Nacalaa doonfaar kaan oo Somali aheyn muxuu meeshan juuga

I've always wondered what it'd take to do that. How would they even go about doing it?

It's not even pride it's kibir. I just don't get why they'd rather be the king of xaar than build up Somalia.

Nacalaa doonfaar kaan oo Somali aheyn muxuu meeshan juuga
Lol why should I be happy about Somalis in the west acting so low to the point that there’s no coming back for them

No, SL doesn't want to, Djibouti doesn't want to, NFD and Somali Galbeed won't ever be regained. And Somalis will unfortunately remain as tribalistic as ever. Sadly not.

Even Djibouti didn’t manage it.

If we want that to happen then we need a president that actually will make this stop once and fore all. But most of them are too scared to do it

Trending