You ever stop talking to a chick because of her forehead ??

I remember I was talking to this beautiful girl one time and then I eventually saw her hair and forehead 😐. Nigga her hairline started in the middle of her head shit was scary. I had to dead it lol can anyone relate or nah ?

Even so. This is the third girl you’re talking to that you post on spot. Not cool. Keep it private.
I never talked to this chick before, I came across her tiktok thought she was pretty and then noticed she has a big ass forehead. That reminded me of a time I talked to a girl with big ass forehead. I just wanted to hear people’s opinions if they would overlook something like that 🤷🏿‍♂️

I never talked to this chick before, I came across her tiktok thought she was pretty and then noticed she has a big ass forehead. That reminded me of a time I talked to a girl with big ass forehead. I just wanted to hear people’s opinions if they would overlook something like that 🤷🏿‍♂️
Y u making us think u were talking about the girl in the tiktok video

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The few xalimos with very bad hairline don't even let their boyfriends see their hair. This fob xalimo I was once dating will let me grab her naaso and things like that but she'll refuse to take off her hijab, claiming it's haram. how can someone fall for such nonsense when she can be shirtless in front of me but her hair has to be covered to reduce haram behavior
She probably thought I was stupid

Trending