You ever feel like some people are irredeemable human shit stains?

Are they younger than you? My cousin who is 18 is like this. An absolute bottom tier human. Will lie , steal ,swear on god it wasn't him. I'm convinced he could kill and deny it with a straight face.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Not only do you defend the khaaniis way of life, you are a murtad. How do you think you’re any better? You have zero shame lmao
Ya ikhwaani you are a BLM xalimo, your filthy kind are not even worth the gum stuck under my shoe.

Now go crawl back to Lipstickalley you black woman

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Are they younger than you? My cousin who is 18 is like this. An absolute bottom tier human. Will lie , steal ,swear on god it wasn't him. I'm convinced he could kill and deny it with a straight face.
Nah, I feel like if I state the age hierarchy someone who knows me could figure out who I am if they read this.

Yeah pretty much what you described tbh, worst thing is they genuinely cannot acknowledge their wrongs and they'll keep on doing it.

Last edited:
I had a cousin that hung around people who were very sketchy, I stopped hanging out with him when he stole my shit and denied it. He was bottom-tier human scum he even hung around people I use to fight with in highschool one of them even killed my accquitance for a pair of shoes, we all have opp relatives. My own cousin hangs around dirty GDs I think he will get a early grave to be honest, I don't claim him anymore but he lives on 75th on the East Side of Chicago.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Brother no offense but this is kind of gay you're calacaaling to sspot like an emotional pregnant lady when you should be knocking on their door and asking them to square up. Where's the masculinity at? Leave the gossiping to the dhelos nigga

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Brother no offense but this is kind of gay you're calacaaling to sspot like an emotional pregnant lady when you should be knocking on their door and asking them to square up. Where's the masculinity at? Leave the gossiping to the dhelos nigga
Done that too many times to even bother anymore plus I ain't trying to fight in my parents home at my age, nowadays I just wait for a good opportunity and f*ck them over.

Trending