You dont have to like Trump. But atleast admit the man is funny

It seems like you have a shitty taste for humor, and @Basra shows us the negative sides to democracy with her highly flawed method of intuitive assessment of individuals ignoring reality altogether.

It seems like you have a shitty taste for humor, and @Basra shows us the negative sides to democracy with her highly flawed method of intuitive assessment of individuals ignoring reality altogether.

I find him beyond absurd tbh. But some of the things he does is so amazing it just amaze me. For this tweet he just made up a whole conversation praising himself. Trump is a product of his enviroment and would happen only in the U.S in first world countries

Muji

VIP
I find him beyond absurd tbh. But some of the things he does is so amazing it just amaze me. For this tweet he just made up a whole conversation praising himself. Trump is a product of his enviroment and would happen only in the U.S in first world countries
Boris Johnson?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's at his funniest during election season. I have a feeling this next year will be his best.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He loves trolling too much wallahi. I understand why @Basra loves him

I dont think the world leaders asked him that. The world leaders want American economy to tank so that trump can be out Basically American media and the world leaders are in one club.

Trump was probably ego stroked in a dinner party by his daughter ivanka whom he is completely devoted to, next to himself.

Jay--the only difference between me and Trump is i am only devoted to myself.

My marehaan kids and their Marehaan husband, can fend for themselves :)

VixR

Veritas
Lol, check this out. To quote @Armadillo, I’m gobsmacked!

He really said, “your Prime Minister” referencing Netanyahu to American Jews loool.
He called American Jews out for being “disloyal” to Israel if they vote for Dems (which they consistently do in the majority as a US voting block). In reality, he’s signaling to Evangelicals :drakelaugh:

He’s never boring, that’s for sure.

Something’s going on with our economy potentially stalling and he’s scandalously calling out and smearing members of the Federal Reserve to make moves only an economy in trouble would make. And the trade war isn’t going so hot.

Trending