You can't see god but you know he exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you have not seen god isn't proof that god dosen't exist

You haven't seen your grand grand grand parents but you knew that they existed because if they didn't you wouldn't be here today. The same can be applied to god you know that he exist because if he didn't you and every creation in the universe would also not exist.

Something can't come out of nothing

And you might say who made allah?

God do not have a begining or an end neither Time or gravity affect him because those are his creations and he is the creator.

God is all powerful.

Allahu Akbar
:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
People need to understand that so what if we can't see Allah, I mean are you acting like our universe is so small? I mean there is still so much were still yet to expose? I mean there's still so many things as humans we still haven't seen, touched, heard or saw.

I mean our eyes can't even handle the sight of the sun, so how can we possibly handle the sight of our lord?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If they read the Quran they would see the truth,
"Why does he not bring us a sign from his Lord?" Has there not come to them evidence of what was in the former scriptures?
Surah Taha 20, Ayah 133.

There are many verses in the quran that are scitentific facts like

"And I created every living thing out of water” Qur’an, 21:30"

Every living thing contains cells and cells contain water

Cells are composed of water, inorganic ions, and carbon-containing (organic) molecules. Water is the most abundant molecule in cells, accounting for 70% or more of total cell mass

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
"And relate to me Ehsan"
"To Worship Allah as if you see him,For verily you can't see him but he can see you "

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
According to the terminology of the definition of god, if you could you see, hear, smell, feel god then god would simply cease to be god.
If you could see him, that would mean he would fit in into some tangible space, and that means that he's either as big or smaller than the realm of the tangible space wherever you imagine that is. Since that tangible space is existing, it must've been created, which then must mean god was created, and god wasn't created. So in correspondence to the terminology the only logical conclusion is that you can't see god for him to be divine in the first place.

We don’t see air but we know it’s there or we wouldn’t be here. Allah swt. doesn’t need to prove to us anything, Subhanallah! But he did! The sun always rises from the east and sets in the west, everyday without any change! No one waters the trees and plants in the woods but they still grow! Subhanallah

According to the terminology of the definition of god, if you could you see, hear, smell, feel god then god would simply cease to be god.
If you could see him, that would mean he would fit in into some tangible space, and that means that he's either as big or smaller than the realm of the tangible space wherever you imagine that is. Since that tangible space is existing, it must've been created, which then must mean god was created, and god wasn't created. So in correspondence to the terminology the only logical conclusion is that you can't see god for him to be divine in the first place.

But you can see him in Jannah?

I think something has always existed, some think that nothing is a human construct and it’s a nonsense, we don’t know what nothing is.

True nothing is the absence of everything including the laws of physics, which is impossible to think about.

It’s a chicken and egg question.

In the end you have to explain Gods existence so that it doesn’t require some other external reason.

It has to be a convincing argument.

Meaning you can't see Allah with the physical eyes in the same way you can't stare at the sun
The sun is created light while Allah is nuru samawati wal ard

The vision of Allah is a pleasure for the soul in the hereafter as the soul itself is not ignorant of Allah and it is a massive entity full of secrets and capabilities

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Proof of a designer is self evident to those who see beyond the physical.

As there is material that changes when conditions are met, so thus there must be rules for said changes to form in the first place.

As these laws are discovered, it becomes clear to those who contemplate these rules, that there is a blueprint to the universe.

This blueprint must of been designed. Everything is where it should be. As it should be. When it should be. Always and forever.

So where does this blueprint come from? Nothing? How so? Is the concept of nothing forming rules, a rule in and of itself? If so, then where did that rule come from? Before nothingness? Now the absurdity of those who believe all come from none lays bare for all to see.

The quality of the design's intelligence, implies an intelligent designer.

The quality of enforcement and power, implies a powerful designer.

These qualities only leads you to one simple conclusion.

The designer of this world and the rules that shape its changes, must be God.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The condition of being able to perceive God, must be a condition that changes the man himself. For all Messengers and Prophets given this blessing, can this condition be consider God's "grace"?

People need to understand that so what if we can't see Allah, I mean are you acting like our universe is so small? I mean there is still so much were still yet to expose? I mean there's still so many things as humans we still haven't seen, touched, heard or saw.

I mean our eyes can't even handle the sight of the sun, so how can we possibly handle the sight of our lord?

Bisinka, this is next level plagiarism :childplease::camby:

You literally stole this
(1:44)

One of most beautiful creations in this world which I enjoy looking at validates to me their is God who created us and the universe we reside in. Recognizing his existence is only to our benefit.
upload_2018-7-1_23-27-37.jpeg

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Proof of a designer is self evident to those who see beyond the physical.

As there is material that changes when conditions are met, so thus there must be rules for said changes to form in the first place.

As these laws are discovered, it becomes clear to those who contemplate these rules, that there is a blueprint to the universe.

This blueprint must of been designed. Everything is where it should be. As it should be. When it should be. Always and forever.

So where does this blueprint come from? Nothing? How so? Is the concept of nothing forming rules, a rule in and of itself? If so, then where did that rule come from? Before nothingness? Now the absurdity of those who believe all come from none lays bare for all to see.

The quality of the design's intelligence, implies an intelligent designer.

The quality of enforcement and power, implies a powerful designer.

These qualities only leads you to one simple conclusion.

The designer of this world and the rules that shape its changes, must be God.
Stealin this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending