You can't have sex as a famous guy without the risk of getting MeToo'ed!

Barstool sports dudes are complete weirdos, I'm surprised they haven't been canceled just by the existence of the teacher section on the website. Hope they get buried.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Majority of the allegations are true. You can't act however you want or treat people horribly just cause you're a celeb.

Barstool sports dudes are complete weirdos, I'm surprised they haven't been canceled just by the existence of the teacher section on the website. Hope they get buried.
I don't know much about barstool but it seem like the person who wrote the hit piece was after him for a while. All I have to say being famous suck!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And this is why lads, sex outside of marriage is XARAM. X A R A M........
If you don't do it, they won't be any accusation.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Tbh, the metoo movement is only important if social media is the reason you're successful or if you really are a rapist.

If it's the latter, then you deserve it anyway.

If it's the former, then a real conversation needs to be had for men to understand how to adapt to this new reality.

For example, ways to ensure consent is clearly outlined. Screening the women you're going for (a lot of men don't do this and get fkd over big time. Gotta screen em or you'll get hurt). Not going for a woman who is way below your level (i.e. a woman who is a lot poorer than you or lower class. A higher class woman would have nothing to gain making false allegations on a man).

That's my advice.

Trending

Latest posts