You can't be Muslim and be feminist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Theres a difference between fighting for women's right and being a feminist.

Feminists are the new terror groups. Causing ruckus everywhere.

Islam teaches that men and women are equal before God. It grants women divinely sanctioned inheritance, property,

I'm sorry but I love hearing ladies first whenever there's a long line and gentlemen let me skip the line.
I love being helped with heavy bags and I love being treated like a pampered spoiled princess.

There are advantages of not being a feminist. I don't want to be angry all the time. Life is easier when you are pampered.

Mashallah.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm not against feminism,
i think women should be more proactive in Society but insulting men and claiming they're the reason of your failure, this is not respectable and that's why i don't consider myself as a male feminist.

I agree. I really don’t understand how feminists find it insulting when men allow them to jump a queue, carry their shopping, pay their dinner and basically be treated like a lady :faysalwtf:
Feminists are nothing but loud, rude and angry blue-haired idiots.

I remember watching an inspiring Turkish Muslim woman online talking about how modern Muslim women have a duty to highlight our God-given rights that are enshrined in the Quran and support other Muslim women to recognise them. I 100% agree. We need more women like her instead of the SJW feminists that call themselves Muslims.

Theres a difference between fighting for women's right and being a feminist.

Feminists are the new terror groups. Causing ruckus everywhere.

I'm sorry but I love hearing ladies first whenever there's a long line and gentlemen let me skip the line.
I love being helped with heavy bags and I love being treated like a pampered spoiled princess.

There are advantages of not being a feminist. I don't want to be angry all the time. Life is easier when you are pampered.

Mashallah.
That is because you are not 400 pounds overweight and unloved
:siilaanyolaugh:

I agree. I really don’t understand how feminists find it insulting when men allow them to jump a queue, carry their shopping, pay their dinner and basically be treated like a lady :faysalwtf:
Feminists are nothing but loud, rude and angry blue-haired idiots.
Because you also lose powers.For example you must obey your husband in family matters.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am a feminist and I don’t mind if a man opens the door for me, carries my bag, pays for all the bills and paint my nails. I am a feminist who likes to be treated like a spoiled princess.

Real feminists know when to pull out the feminist card:cool:

Because you also lose powers.For example you must obey your husband in family matters.

Obey doesn’t mean to be submissive and not be active in family matters. That’s how it has been interpreted, to subjugate women. I believe marriage is a partnership built on trust, love and confidence. Not fear and coldness.

Obey doesn’t mean to be submissive and not be active in family matters. That’s how it has been interpreted, to subjugate women. I believe marriage is a partnership built on trust, love and confidence. Not fear and coldness.
Marriage is not a partnership , a man has the final say in family matters in islam.He is forced to be a leader of his family.

Feminazi's are simply, females that want more rights then they already have. They want to be treated as something special, for simply being born with a vagina. Feminist in the west are simply spoiled females. :susp:
-
Real feminist are in 3rd world countries, fighting for their rights. These are the feminist that i support.:salute:

Marriage is not a partnership , a man has the final say in family matters in islam.He is forced to be a leader of his family.

Both men and women have an equal responsibility over the household. My parents are very religious but my devout father knows not to infringe on my mother’s responsibilities. He trusts her judgment and supports her raise our family.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is no need for western feminism when all of the rights that a woman needs has been outlined in the Quran and hadith. Unfortunately, people rarely follow this in most Muslim countries to the point that it is more pleasant to be a woman in a gaal country.

I support Islamic feminism. Those rights that Allah has granted women are not up for negotiation.

Both men and women have an equal responsibility over the household. My parents are very religious but my devout father knows not to infringe on my mother’s responsibilities. He trusts her judgment and supports her raise our family.
There is a difference between trust and leadership.If he delegates her with tasks then thats fine but he has the final say in the family.If she disobeys him she has sinned , according to islam that is.

As Men have rights over women , women have rights over men.Complementary.

There is a difference between trust and leadership.If he delegates her with tasks then thats fine but he has the final say in the family.If she disobeys him she has sinned , according to islam that is.

As Men have rights over women , women have rights over men.Complementary.

What if the man asks something unreasonable or even sinful of the wife? Does she still obey? How can she protect herself? I’m just curious sxb.

What if the man asks something unreasonable or even sinful of the wife? Does she still obey? How can she protect herself? I’m just curious sxb.
Allah and the prophet come before a husband.Insulting a wife and doing things counter to her well being is obviously counter to our deen and is thus grounds on requesting a divorce or counselling.

Allah and the prophet come before a husband.Insulting a wife and doing things counter to her well being is obviously counter to our deen and is thus grounds on requesting a divorce or counselling.

This is important. Unfortunately, people have corrupted the religion so much that they believe men are virtually more pure and untouchable than women when it comes to religious judgement. This is what Islamic feminism is trying to argue.

This is important. Unfortunately, people have corrupted the religion so much that they believe men are virtually more pure and untouchable than women when it comes to religious judgement. This is what Islamic feminism is trying to argue.
There is no such thing as "islamic feminism" there is only islamic theology.These "isms" are used to divide people through twisting interpretations.

Islam is protected as per Quranic and Hadith testament, that said men are no more inherently pure than women.We are all individuals on different journeys under similar tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.