You can never please them

If you dont include them you are a racist bigot. Appreciate them you are fetishizing and copying them. @Nilotic what are your thoughts on this my friend

These models are gorgeous and exotic
I see right through his bullshit, he wants to talk about fetishisation and when black men are the ones who love been fetishised by their body parts which they are heavily proud of and when you come to their defence they love to shut it down.

If you dont include them you are a racist bigot. Appreciate them you are fetishizing and copying them. @Nilotic what are your thoughts on this my friend

These models are gorgeous and exotic

I think while we are extremely dark, there was clearly a great deal of exaggeration involved -- and some people evidently don't appreciate that...

..I'm the darkest person in my family and I don't approach what is being portrayed in that photo shoot.

This is our natural skin tone; the girls in that photo shoot were made to appear as dark as the black lining on the yellow top the lady below is wearing.

ad918c0fd95925060da065a15b00ee56.jpg

One of the models in the photo is literally medium brown naturally so I kinda get the outrage. I’d be weirded out if my skin was edited in a photo to look pitch black too. What’s wrong with their natural skin tones?

Check the tag. Jumbo janet is Nigerian. Dibaa Maty is Senegalese. The post even says the countries the models of the comments are from, lmao.

wow-ok.gif

In my defence they gave all the models very dark skin tones; couple this with their high cheekbones and statuesque frames, and the deception even scalped (to my horror and shame) a true obsidian child of the Night and the Nile; it's essentially a conspiracy to turn all the damn models into exaggerated Nilotes

conspiracy-theory.gif

One of them (Majesty Amar) naturally looks like this

1580630-500w.jpg

:williamswtf::mindblown::tacky:

One of the other models (Amar Akway) is literally from a Nilotic tribe in Ethiopia's Gambella, so she doesn't count; that brings it down to 3.

As for the Senegalese model:

The Senegalese often have a pseudo Nilotic appearance and it doesn't help that being a model requires very thin, relatively tall people with high cheekbones -> the quintessential Nilotic features.

My reaction after finding out you were right in relation to 3 of the 9 models.

great-one-private-look-disgust.gif

Savour this exquisite, delicious moment, saaxiib; it's not everyday that people freely admit to being wrong on the internet; I was sooo tempted to be like the typical stubborn, toxic debate bro and be like

the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Excuse me as I seek refuge from this deep embarrassment

burying-dying.gif

Last edited:

Trending