You CAN be Zionist and Muslim: Somali girl on Twitter proudly claims to be a Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
She's a well known Twitter troll mashaallah

I salute her for her great trolling abilities :salute:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She's not the only one. I plan to go to a pro-Palestine rally with the Israeli flag. Let's see what the hajis do.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
May she guide the unenlightened Somalis of her generation with her cognitive prowess and 2 spirit affinity

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Not everyone is going to side with Palestinians simply because they are of the same faith.

Israel is successful and progressive whilst the Palestinians threw away their only solution to statehood to go to war with the Jews. They lost and they deserve to be occupied.

Israel's population is 20% Arab and they live like happy people. If you were to ask them what nation they'd support, who do you think they'll go for? Not the Palestine I can guarantee. These motherfuckers don't want peace, they want the extermination of Jews, look at the Hamas charter.

RIP Sheron Perez

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
She is definitely a troll because how can she be a zionist and arab at the same time? It doesn't make sense

Because there are approximately 20% of Israel's population who are Arab and are happy with their citizenship within the nation.

Not everyone hates Israel :kanyeshrug:

Because there are approximately 20% of Israel's population who are Arab and are happy with their citizenship within the nation.

Not everyone hates Israel :kanyeshrug:

But there is difference between jew and zionist. Zionists are extremist group not all jews are zionists and not all jews support the mistreatments of Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.