YOU ARE NOT SOMALI IF...

Yes I am a proud Muslim. Walaal, I am not here to fix your trust issues. Go get help with that if it bothers you that much :comeon:
I don't know you're painting the picture that it somehow bothers me, it doesn't. All im doing is stating my opinion on the matter, us disagreeing doesnt mean that im somwhow "scared" or "bothered" or "need some help"

:shaq:

It is an Ethnicity that is bound to follow tradition and culture. Deviate from that and bring toxic Western ideologies and you shall not be respected nor recognised within said Ethnicity.

I dont know why you think somalis are special, everyone have identities that evolve with time, even Somalis 200 years ago wouldnt be able to understand you and vice versa, its being close-minded

I dont know why you think somalis are special, everyone have identities that evolve with time, even Somalis 200 years ago wouldnt be able to understand you and vice versa, its being close-minded
Looks like we got an Cadow here folks. I am pretty sure I can convince a Somali 200 years ago I am Somali in seconds but you with your khaniis behaviour with no culture nor tradition and weird colours will probably be killed in 2 minutes.

Looks like we got an Cadow here folks. I am pretty sure I can convince a Somali 200 years ago I am Somali in seconds but you with your khaniis behaviour with no culture nor tradition and weird colours will probably be killed in 2 minutes.

If you are not mixed and tied to the deen and culture you are Somali.

somalis 200 years ago would probably enslave or kill you for being the wrong qabiil

Trending