YOU ARE NOT SOMALI IF...

- You are an Incel.
- You seriously believe your Qabiil is superior to another Qabiil.
- You try to introduce colourism in the Somali community.
- You feel inferior to Whites and others.
- You insult Islam (If you are not Muslim, that is fine but insult it and you are not Somali)
- You think you are an Arab.
- You are a self hater and hate on the opposite Somali gender, your country and people in general.
- You are part of the LGBTQIO Community.

Everything I said above is NOT native nor traditional to Somalia and Somalis. Once we got to the West we have been introduced to these sick behaviours and ideologies and some lost Somalis have adopted it. Funnily enough, I have never heard of this qashin in real life and only when I log in online.

I personally I am REAL Somali who won't allow another Somali to suffer and I am always down to bring the Xabad against an Ajanabi. I have never ever insulted my own and if a Somali is loosing an argument, I will back it even if he or she is wrong and tell em later; I won't cut in the middle and embarrass my fellow :dzmxmmb:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
and that on periodt πŸ’…βœ¨

No we cannot get along, they then would most likely have different values, morals and binding principles :camby:
You really don't know that saxib. Conflict arises when you feel that way. instead, be calm within yourself. If you feel like they will corrupt you and are scared of them just say it and I can help you overcome your fear.

You really don't know that saxib. Conflict arises when you feel that way. instead, be calm within yourself. If you feel like they will corrupt you and are scared of them just say it and I can help you overcome your fear.
Im not fearful of a tiny minority, they will most likely be against the vast majority of Somalis and side with their gaal friends, they cannot be trusted :ufdup:

- You are an Incel.
- You seriously believe your Qabiil is superior to another Qabiil.
- You try to introduce colourism in the Somali community.
- You feel inferior to Whites and others.
- You insult Islam (If you are not Muslim, that is fine but insult it and you are not Somali)
- You think you are an Arab.
- You are a self hater and hate on the opposite Somali gender, your country and people in general.
- You are part of the LGBTQIO Community.

Everything I said above is NOT native nor traditional to Somalia and Somalis. Once we got to the West we have been introduced to these sick behaviours and ideologies and some lost Somalis have adopted it. Funnily enough, I have never heard of this qashin in real life and only when I log in online.

I personally I am REAL Somali who won't allow another Somali to suffer and I am always down to bring the Xabad against an Ajanabi. I have never ever insulted my own and if a Somali is loosing an argument, I will back it even if he or she is wrong and tell em later; I won't cut in the middle and embarrass my fellow :dzmxmmb:
We kill are trying to eliminate jihadis and another form of jihadis apear out of no where.

Warya, people are different in many ways. This typ of group thinking is what leads to povery. Dont belive me? just look at rusia

We kill are trying to eliminate jihadis and another form of jihadis apear out of no where.

Warya, people are different in many ways. This typ of group thinking is what leads to povery. Dont belive me? just look at rusia
Ahh really? How can a "poor country" like Russia make the US scared to death every day? Calling Russia poor allows me to easily rank your intelligence saxib.

Im not fearful of a tiny minority, they will most likely be against the vast majority of Somalis and side with their gaal friends, they cannot be trusted :ufdup:
You are free not to trust them saxib; that is not the issue. I did not say every Somali is 100% trustworthy did I?

Ahh really? How can a "poor country" like Russia make the US scared to death every day? Calling Russia poor allows me to easily rank your intelligence saxib.

You are free not to trust them saxib; that is not the issue. I did not say every Somali is 100% trustworthy did I?
Those particular somalis that we are talking about are less trustworthy stop beating around the bush with it, are you yourself muslim?

Also

:gucciwhat:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Golden rule.

Be on the Deen. Back a Somali against ajnabis and help if they need it in general. And never back a somali against another one, try to escalate at best.

Trending