You Americans are lucky

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Imagine being able to work for the CIA or FBI. So many damn roles I mean it's fucking amazing. Imagine being able to work for one of the most powerful government intelligence institutions in the world, we have on too but it's basically unattainable.

All we have here is MI5 and MI6/SIS. MI5 has the only applicable intelligence roles and they do the boring shit like knocking out terrorists in Northern Ireland or major cities and the usual espionage crap. That and chasing bootleg terrorists in paki mosques.

I don't even think you can get into intelligence roles in MI6 unless you went Cambridge or Oxford and got amazing degrees. No destabilising 3rd world regimes like the US, no illegal bombing campaigns or taking out foreign generals, no helping and arming ~extremist jihadi rebels~ moderate rebels. No none of that shit, even when you get in you're just collecting info and watching what happens. I really wish the UK would pump more into their military and intelligence then go out on a world destroying spree.

You Americans are lucky and you don't even utilize it.

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You seem to have an urge to spy on fat KKK members at trailer parks, break on the doors of middle aged pedophiles or bomb afghan weddings

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
it’s honestly a really tough and selective process
they make you take like personality test(s) and creepy shit like tracking down what you did multiple years before

so many odayaal work for the fbi lol
iu

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You know exactly what you were insinuating, you subhuman defective bastard.
Well since I'm clearly not a fucking internet mind-reader and you seem to know what I was supposedly insinuating, why not actually say what I was fucking insinuating you moronic c*nt?

Or were you out of your depth trying to use big words

Well since I'm clearly not a fucking internet mind-reader and you seem to know what I was supposedly insinuating, why not actually say what I was fucking insinuating you moronic c*nt?

Or were you out of your depth trying to use big words
If you haven't realized what you were insinuating by now, you have to be some other type of dumb.

Why are you attempting to start a debate, just get it through your head you're a mentally deficient loser who will never amount to anything and ignore this message.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
If you haven't realized what you were insinuating by now, you have to be some other type of dumb.

Why are you attempting to start a debate, just get it through your head you're a mentally deficient loser who will never amount to anything and ignore this message.
You know I've talked with some stupid people on the internet but this is a first and why is this your threshold for a debate? This isn't a debate, you can't even explain why said something.

What did I insinuate that only your dumbass picked upon and no one else in the thread did? How can I not know what I insinuated? I swear to god this website truly attracts the fucking weirdest people.

You know I've talked with some stupid people on the internet but this is a first and why is this your threshold for a debate? This isn't a debate, you can't even explain why said something.

What did I insinuate that only your dumbass picked upon and no one else in the thread did? How can I not know what I insinuated? I swear to god this website truly attracts the fucking weirdest people.
You're very interesting, just a question before I get put on your ignore list.

Why are you so easily provoked?
I checked your post history and you seem to enjoy arguing with people on the internet alot, like writing essays on why you're right on some random topic.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Imagine being able to work for the CIA or FBI. So many damn roles I mean it's fucking amazing. Imagine being able to work for one of the most powerful government intelligence institutions in the world, we have on too but it's basically unattainable.

All we have here is MI5 and MI6/SIS. MI5 has the only applicable intelligence roles and they do the boring shit like knocking out terrorists in Northern Ireland or major cities and the usual espionage crap. That and chasing bootleg terrorists in paki mosques.

I don't even think you can get into intelligence roles in MI6 unless you went Cambridge or Oxford and got amazing degrees. No destabilising 3rd world regimes like the US, no illegal bombing campaigns or taking out foreign generals, no helping and arming ~extremist jihadi rebels~ moderate rebels. No none of that shit, even when you get in you're just collecting info and watching what happens. I really wish the UK would pump more into their military and intelligence then go out on a world destroying spree.

Lol government jobs never pay that well compared to private sector
It’s all experience based and office politics
Not nearly as glamorous as you think mostly paperwork lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yes we are! God bless the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

imagine wanting to be a fuckin fed lmao

Trending

Latest posts