You’re never too far away from France [unless you live in Eastern Asia].

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Basically everyone lol

The Dutch accepted a lot of Jews that were expelled from the Iberian Peninsula. That famous philosopher Spinoza came from that background.

Also, I don't think there were major pogroms/oppression in Scandinavia.

Anglos were extremely antisemitic in the early middle ages, but by the 1800s they weren't really (at least not as bad as the rest of Europe at that time).

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How I can report that?
Reporting Jake Johnson GIF by Chance The Rapper

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Apollo @Aurelian

Up until 2015, there was a town in Spain called Castrillo Matajudíos which translates to "Jew Killer Camp".
:dead:

There's a seaside town on the Gulf coast of Mexico called, Matamoros. I liked the name, thought it sounds nice....only to learn it meant, Moor (Muslim) Killer.......don't like it so much now.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Gosh, I absolutely despise the French. By far the most racist, arrogant, and Islamophobic Europeans/Westerners.

There's a seaside town on the Gulf coast of Mexico called, Matamoros. I liked the name, thought it sounds nice....only to learn it meant, Moor (Muslim) Killer.......don't like it so much now.
Jews and Muslims were the enemies of medieval Spain/Iberia. It's obvious why Moors/Arabs were hated[foreign invaders], but the Spaniards/Portuguese folks had a special hatred for Jews because they were seen as back-stabbing/two-faced cockroaches that assisted the Muslim invaders.

Prior to the Muslim invasions, Jews suffered racial oppression in Visigothic Hispania, but the hatred for Jews went through the roof during the Reconquista period.

Last edited:

World

VIP
The Scandis are the only notable exception. Probably due to lack of/minor Jewish presence in that part of Europe.
The Dutch accepted a lot of Jews that were expelled from the Iberian Peninsula. That famous philosopher Spinoza came from that background.

Also, I don't think there were major pogroms/oppression in Scandinavia.

Anglos were extremely antisemitic in the early middle ages, but by the 1800s they weren't really (at least not as bad as the rest of Europe at that time).

So anywhere the Jews have a noticeable presence, they face anti semitism. Scandinavia was a cold shithole before 1900 so that’s why Jews didn’t go there.

You got to ask yourself, if Jews were hated almost everywhere then maybe the problem is not everyone else?

I initially thought that anti-Semitism was rooted in the whole Christ killer smear, but I was shocked to find that it preceded Christ by centuries. I genuinely don't understand it.

Because jews turn against ever country that hosts them and always been 5th columns. I have no doubt they'll relocate to China and throw IS under the bus by end of the century.

Trending