Yoooooooo! Didn't know Tdot had the best Somali build masjid. Meth and AJ recognize anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:drakewow::hemad:
Bro I'm caught off guard, didn't know Masjid Waleed was this awesome ...hands down the most splendid mosque build by Somalis in North America

But you are not a minister though, and won't have the slightest bit of chance with this female minister's PA, lot alone with her.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
But you are not a minister though, and won't have the slightest bit of chance with this female minister's PA, lot alone with her.

She lives in MN...her term will be finished soon and I can swoop by

Y'all are too generous. Any girl wrapped in a thousand blankets and charcoal for eyebrows isn't attractive.

:deadrose: You are too extreme, ciddhartha (what does your nick mean though? Waan ku wareeraa mar walba lol). Put the guns down every now and then and take a deep breath, sxb. It makes life easier. :)

Seriously though, apart from her attire (which I have no problem with by the way), I think she is cute.

PS: My MJ folks, I am just appreciating the girl's attractiveness so don't you gang up on me now. :lebronwait:

:deadrose: You are too extreme, ciddhartha (what does your nick mean though? Waan ku wareeraa mar walba lol). Put the guns down every now and then and take a deep breath, sxb. It makes life easier. :)

Seriously though, apart from her attire (which I have no problem with by the way), I think she is cute.

PS: My MJ folks, I am just appreciating the girl's attractiveness so don't you gang up on me now. :lebronwait:

My name? @Samawada got it right, ask her.

There's nothing particularly attractive about her, I don't know how you can deduce that through her bed sheet attire.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ciddarta likes men. That's why he doesn't find this woman or any other woman attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts