Yonis, thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
FBAUUxd_d.jpg

Brain size differences is one of the bigger arguments the alt right uses for race realism. But looky here, Somalis and Ugandans have been found to have larger brains than Indians, and Amerindians (In the case of Somalis). This finding doesn't mesh well with the established beliefs of the alt right.

Since you're the resident race realist on this website i am very much looking forward to your explanation :patrice: @Yonis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm not surprised at all we're an outlier. Assuming the science to backup the listing of the cranial capacity of Somalia is good, it puts into question the validity of the IQ figure which i've know for a while cannot possibly be that low given my everyday interaction with somalis. Although, im quite surprised at the difference between the cranial capacity of India and Somalia, given the fact that indians are considered to be phenotypically caucasian, this does make me quite relieved. :ahh:

Perhaps i should focus more on the non-genetic factors when trying to figure out ways of increasing our average IQ like the impact of health on intelligence. I've read that omega-3 fatty acids found in breast milk and oily fish increases your IQ by as much as 8 points. :kanyehmm:

I thank allah everyday for the massive head he gave us :obama:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Perhaps i should focus more on the non-genetic factors when trying to figure out ways of increasing our average IQ like the impact of health on intelligence. I've read that omega-3 fatty acids found in breast milk and oily fish increases your IQ by as much as 8 points. :kanyehmm:

Instead of a eugenics program i propose a nationwide fish diet program :fittytousand:

Source :

A ((white nationalist)) website called American Renaissance

I don't know why the f*ck people on this forum are so stupid that they use the (false) rethoric of people who are out to fucking target you. Are you their fucking pets or something?:gucciwhat:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Source :

I don't know why the f*ck people on this forum are so stupid that they use the (false) rethoric of people who are out to fucking target you. Are you their fucking pets or something?:gucciwhat:

That's not the source, this is. American Renaissance just took the study and made their own conclusions, doesn't make the study itself fake.

That's not the source, this is. American Renaissance just took the study and made their own conclusions, doesn't make the study itself fake.
Yes it fucking does. Your source is American Renaissance.

The study you listed talks about eye size in correlation to latitude of the sun. It doesn't mention Somalis. One of it's sources, a 1984 study that measured skull/brain sizes of 122 ethnicities didn't measure that of the Somali, or any Horner ethnicity. It however extrapolated the data from Bushmen, Congolese and Kikuyu people and made them the base for all of Sub Saharan Africa.

So both the fucking cranial size and the IQ number in the American Renaissance study you linked are entirely fucking fake with no basis in any Somali person whatsoever yet you're fronting it. Next time use that small skull of yours instead of doing the bidding of people who think of you as subhuman:ivers:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes it fucking does. Your source is American Renaissance.

The study you listed talks about eye size in correlation to latitude of the sun. It doesn't mention Somalis. It's source, a 1984 study that measured skull/brain sizes of 122 ethnicities didn't measure that of the Somali, or any Horner ethnicity. It however extrapolated the data from Bushmen, Congolese and Kikuyu people and made them the base for all of Sub Saharan Africa.

So both the fucking cranial size and the IQ number in the American Renaissance study you linked are entirely fucking fake with no basis in any Somali person whatsoever.

Next time use that small skull of yours instead of doing the bidding of people who think of you as subhuman:ivers:

Calm down sxb, i'm not aligned with their beliefs. But it does mention Somalis, so you're wrong on that one.

Calm down sxb, i'm not aligned with their beliefs. But it does mention Somalis, so you're wrong on that one.
Oh my dear fucking God.

Have you never been thought to check the source of anything you see on the internet? You just linked someone talking about the journal you linked previously. It's not another source.
IMG_4875.PNG

^ that's this

This is the actual source of the cranial size number that you will find in the references in the journal.
IMG_4876.jpg

No Somali or any other Horner population. This is what they decided to make the map.
IMG_4877.jpg

:uCkf6mf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Oh my dear fucking God.

Have you never been thought to check the source of anything you see on the internet? You just linked someone talking about the journal you linked previously. It's not another source. View attachment 28409
^ that's this

This is the actual source of the cranial size number that you will find in the references in the journal. View attachment 28410
No Somali or any other Horner population. This is what they decided to make the map.
View attachment 28411

:uCkf6mf:

I'm well aware, the science daily article does a good summarization of the study, which is why i linked it. The skull measuring was done by the researchers, the 1984 study you speak of is a different study that is referenced, not the study itself.

The researchers measured the eye socket and brain volumes of 55 skulls, dating from the 1800s, from museum collections. The skulls represented 12 different populations from across the globe.

Not 122, that's another study. In this study Somali skulls were measured.

I'm well aware, the science daily article does a good summarization of the study, which is why i linked it. The skull measuring was done by the researchers, the 1984 study you speak of is a different study that is referenced, not the study itself.

Not 122, that's another study. In this study Somali skulls were measured.
Well give me that study then, I'd like to read it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well give me that study then, I'd like to read it.

The entire study is behind a pay wall i believe, since i can't find any of the 12 populations mentioned by name. Which is why i linked the science daily article. It summarizes what was found, and which populations were measured.

The graph i posted from above was linked to me on reddit btw, i did not know it was from American renaissance :manny:

Source :

There's some sad fucking weirdos on here. I don't know if they were bullied by cadaans or something but they have a coon-like inferiority complex towards them.shit is fucking embarrassing as this website has a lot of foreign lurkers.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There's some sad fucking weirdos on here. I don't know if they were bullied by cadaans or something but they have a coon-like inferiority complex towards them.shit is fucking embarrassing as this website has a lot of foreign lurkers.

You're one to talk, the things you have said about Somalis on this site would make @Yonis blush :icon lol:

The entire point of my post was to showcase the flaws in race realism, i'm not arguing for our inferiority.

You're one to talk, the things you have said about Somalis on this site would make @Yonis blush :icon lol:

The entire point of my post was to showcase the flaws in race realism, i'm not arguing for our inferiority.

Then my apologies. I thought you were one of those 'alt-white' retards on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending