Yo Kicks come out clean like your eedo

This is Ethiopia not my country Somalia

Is like me sharing a video of Tanzania and saying oh Django the Kenyan these are your people

Arrqulle the days of hiding under Somalia is over it will never return you to Boli qaran.

You are Ethiopian whose mission is to destroy Somalia which you did under the Kacanka that destroyed the fabric of the society.
Notice how your eedo is in pain because she misses Boli qaran.

Central Somalia is under HG

Jubbalnd is under Madoobe

Where is your country? Ohio

Filthy Kenyan

Somalia will always remain you foreigner
Says the one whose entire family migrated from Ethiopia in 1969.

Tell me how your clan helped form Somalia in 1960 when they didn't have land nor people pre 1969 in Somalia.

Your founding Father MSB brought your qabil to Somalia in 1969.

You didnt fight for Somalia independence nor didnt build anything apart from Boli qaran.

Kenya is where your founding Father ran to when he escaped from Somalia in 1991.But you folks were all in Kenya when your founding Father was still in Xamar.

Farmajo will leave Somalia after this term.

Go build toilets in Garbaharey so that at least you wouldn't share communal toilets.

Says the one whose entire family migrated from Ethiopia in 1969.

Tell me how your clan helped form Somalia in 1960 when they didn't have land nor people pre 1969 in Somalia.

Your founding Father MSB brought your qabil to Somalia in 1969.

You didnt fight for Somalia independence nor didnt build anything apart from Boli qaran.

Kenya is where your founding Father ran to when he escaped from Somalia in 1991.But you folks were all in Kenya when your founding Father was still in Xamar.

Farmajo will leave Somalia after this term.

Go build toilets in Garbaharey so that at least you wouldn't share communal toilets.

Honestly I find you weird

You come into a Somali forum as a Kenyan and expect people to take you serious

Man I feel sorry 4 you
The kalenjin, kikuyu, masai are your people go find love there slave boi

Honestly I find you weird

You come into a Somali forum as a Kenyan and expect people to take you serious

Man I feel sorry 4 you
The kalenjin, kikuyu, masai are your people go find love there slave boi
You are marexan and I am Ogaden.
So who is the Somali and who is not.

You came to Somalia in 1969 after MSB the Ethiopian brought you to Somalia.
You haven't contributed anything to Somalia apart from corruption and land grabbing.

When Somalia was being formed and each qabil contributed their chunk of land to form Somalia.Ogafen brought Lower Jubba ,middle Jubba ,Upper Jubba and Bakool what did Marexan contribute to the seven Shaped Somalia? Booli qaran?

You are marexan and I am Ogaden.
So who is the Somali and who is not.

You came to Somalia in 1969 after MSB the Ethiopian brought you to Somalia.
You haven't contributed anything to Somalia apart from corruption and land grabbing.

When Somalia was being formed and each qabil contributed their chunk of land to form Somalia.Ogafen brought Lower Jubba ,middle Jubba ,Upper Jubba and Bakool what did Marexan contribute to the seven Shaped Somalia? Booli qaran?

Somalia had 2 Marehan presidents serving 25 years

Kenya had 0 somali president
Your people need to rise up in revolt against the injustice of the Kenyan Regime

Somalia had 2 Marehan presidents serving 25 years

Kenya had 0 somali president
Your people need to rise up in revolt against the injustice of the Kenyan Regime
MSB his mom is Ogaden, brought up by Ogaden was in power for 21 years because of his reer Abtie but when Ogaden dumped him.Marexan could not keep MSB in power for even a day they all crossed to Kenya.MSB was Saved by Ogaden when Aideed took over Gedo.It was Ogaden that MSB asked for help when he found out that Marexan were useless askaris.

As for Failmajo he can't leave his bunker not has he any power apart from relying on Ugandan Bantu to keep him safe in his bunker.

So having president doesnt say shit.Mengistu was the president of Ethiopia yet he hails from langaab tribe.

MSB his mom is Ogaden, brought up by Ogaden

MsB impregnated an Ogaden & she delivered him a lion from the Noble Marehan

He ruled, he died

Now Marehan rules again and this time Mr Cheese senior impregnated a dhulbahante & she delivered us a kind and merciful leader

Manz want credit for the woman Marehan lions sleep with :cool:

MsB impregnated an Ogaden & she delivered him a lion from the Noble Marehan

He ruled, he died

Now Marehan rules again and this time Mr Cheese senior impregnated a dhulbahante & she delivered us a kind and merciful leader

Manz want credit for the woman Marehan sleep with :cool:
So you want to tell me that your women folks are useless like your eedo above? That they are men with Vaginas? Is that the reason Farmajo had to marry a murursade woman?

What it shows is marexan especially reer diini are like African Americans they impregnate and disappear they dont pay child support.That is why they marry foreigners because their women know them as dead beat fathers.
I think you folks should marry your own I dont think your redo above would have left her husband a marexan not pay child support she would strangle him.

So you want to tell me that your women folks are useless like your eedo above? That they are men with Vaginas? Is that the reason Farmajo had to marry a murursade woman?

What it shows is marexan especially reer diini are like African Americans they impregnate and disappear they dont pay child support.That is why they marry foreigners because their women know them as dead beat fathers.
I think you folks should marry your own I dont think your redo above would have left her husband a marexan not pay child support she would strangle him.

:mjlol:

Yo Kenyan brainfart maxaa dhahde:ftw9nwa:

This ain't kikuyuland where u get border control at Garisa lool

We Somali men from Somalia sleep with whichever woman we like.

:mjlol:

Yo Kenyan brainfart maxaa dhahde:ftw9nwa:

This ain't kikuyuland where u get border control at Garisa lool

We Somali men from Somalia sleep with whichever woman we like.
Kenya un ba kaso hartey.:ftw9nwa:

The country that gave sanctuary to Aabo.

You folks are sick people with cuqdad however much you try to spin it still blows on your face.

Go focus on Galmudug your dusty villages in fart city need you.

Tell Farax macalim in Villa Somalia to promote peace in Garissa and fight Marexan shifta.

This is not qulle spot.

I am Ajnabi when I am in Gaajobaharey because I am not used to eating qulle.

You are an ajnabi period.

Don't you get tired of being constantly belittled, exposed and spat on by sspot, somnet and wherever else you're registered

Have some self respect son your situation very very sad indeed

Trending

Latest posts