Yo I have been sleeping on Sudanis and their music

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Arabs did these niggas wrong tho, no language of your own and your country is known as As Sudaan, ie The Black.. :mjkkk:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabs did these niggas wrong tho, no language of your own and your country is known as As Sudaan, ie The Black.. :mjkkk:
They blessed Sudan with Arabic language and the name was adopted by Sudanese people themselves sxb. The region from West Africa just below the Sahara all the way to South Sudans coast was called SUDAN by old Arab geographers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It’s moments like this I could speak arabic

We need a Xaliimo on a white horse, wearing riding costume and holding a Somalia flag! Right now!! I volunteer Hamdia Ahmed

I noticed that sudanis look up to egyptians the way we do with yemenis:hmm:
Lol you obviously don't know any Sudanese people because they always make jokes about Egyptians and look down on them. Even if a Sudani man marries an Egyptian woman he will still hate on Egypt lol.
We have our own languages we just use Arabic as a lingua franca as it's the language of the quran and we traded with Arab countries for centuries. Many tribes immigrated from Arabia so I don't see what's wrong with them speaking their mother language. And what's wrong with acknowledging your black skin?

Trending