Yikes

Alluring

Sayonara

I've seen this video circling around the web but basically this white girl is beating the sh*t out of some innocent Muslim girl, you can see the classmates and everyone laughing. Then out of no where, this random black girl pulls the white girl away from the muslim girl, hitting her basically and everyone starts to intervene, even the teachers who were previously quiet. Just a few seconds and it really shows the racial dynamics within the U.S. No one caring about the Muslim girl but as soon as the white girl gets what's hers, everyone needs to intervene...

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Karma hit that qumayo good.

This is why its important to go to a school Muslims aren't an extreme minority, Somalis in US typically got their own prayer rooms, Somali teachers on staff and such.

Viscount

I got real connections

I've seen this video circling around the web but basically this white girl is beating the sh*t out of some innocent Muslim girl, you can see the classmates and everyone laughing. Then out of no where, this random black girl pulls the white girl away from the muslim girl, hitting her basically and everyone starts to intervene, even the teachers who were previously quiet. Just a few seconds and it really shows the racial dynamics within the U.S. No one caring about the Muslim girl but as soon as the white girl gets what's hers, everyone needs to intervene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What type of school has the peers and staff sitting and doing nothing in bullying?

No wonder bullying cases are high nowadays teachers just be sitting and doing nothing it seems.

Teach your kids self defense! They didn’t need to back then, but they need to now! Especially when you have school shooters and bullying is at an all time national high!!!!!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is the bystander effect in action.
it’s not even bystander effect, because they stepped in when the white girl was getting whooped. Yelling “stooop” and acting like it’s so bad. It’s just pure prejudice and racism.

Viscount

I got real connections
it’s not even bystander effect, because they stepped in when the white girl was getting whooped. Yelling “stooop” and acting like it’s so bad. It’s just pure prejudice and racism.
But for a certain time duration it was the bystander effect, once the madow girl intervened it was pretty much over.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I bet the teacher and principal are gonna say violence is unacceptable

If thats the case how come nobody not even the teacher stopped the ginger girl from pummeling the muslim girl

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
look how that cracker got to walk away free while the madow girl was literally dragged out by the teacher. I hope that qumayaad gets skin cancer.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
That muslim girl needs to drop her friends. Notice how her other friends were just watching her getting beat up. They just continued eating their food....

alien

📍outer space
VIP
those mf should be real embarrassed of themselves watching someone innocent get attacked by a white ugly flata** mf and then stepping in when a beautiful black queen beats the ugly cracker. They should be real ashamed of emselves.

Also look at that flat becky. Her whole back is a white wall. You can't tell the difference between her a** and her BACK. Ugly B*TCH
Screenshot_20210306_142437.jpg
Screenshot_20210306_142446.jpg

LOOK at her back :russ::lolbron:

Trending