Yet another somali pirates movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Dammit Hollywood did it again. When will this shit get its own genre?
This time it's a love story between two characters but the evil somali pirates won't let it happen.
This never bothered me before but now two of my favorite actors have jumped on the bandwagon. And how dare they do a somali pirate movie without ma nigga Barkhad?

damn getn famous wana be pirate. is the full movie on?
You know what? i've been thinking about it, hollywood is interested in somalis who can play pirates and maybe you'll get other shots in the hollywood bidness. :westbrookswag:

We must admit that the budhcad badeed has paved a way for us to hollywood :yousmart:

Why don't they ever show the corruption that led to piracy in the first place? till then i will not support this propaganda tarnishing our reputation.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The more movies Hollywood makes about us the better.
I have wrote a great movie script called Mad Mullah which would have been a great hit film if hollywood would take a look at it.

This one sided narrative is now ingrained in the American publics head. The will never know the other side. Plus Even for them they’re insulting they’re own cadaan that were kidnapped with this cheesy love and surivival stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts