Yet another massive tragedy at the Hajj, crazy stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I thought they build it so well it was stampede proven but I guess shut will stil happen when 4 million people congregate at one spot.

RIP!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AUN to the 200+ people who died. They need better crowd management.

menace

VIP
Here's a video I recorded several years ago at the hajj, I was ordered to take hooyo to hajj ...I remember being assured of the new techniques that the bastard Arabs finally were using for crowd control. They had different level of bridges for folks to walk on.

Long story short I ran into these lunatics..carrying an Unrecognized and confusing flag for the Iranian contingent :damn::deadmanny::deadpeter:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How much money do the Saudi government make off the hajj? With this volume of people going your security has to be top notch. This is inexcusable.

menace

VIP
How much money do the Saudi government make off the hajj? With this volume of people going your security has to be top notch. This is inexcusable.

They honestly don't profit from it, they actually put more into it. I had the Arabs but I must say that they have invested heavily on this project.

Btw..the people killed are most likely Indonesians..they are like 4'10 miskiiniinta..usually the people that kill them are Nigerians

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
AUN

As tragic as this is, it's a blessing to leave this dunya while performing Hajj. May Allah open the doors of Jannah for the people who died today.

I suspect many of the pilgrims think this is a contest where they must be at the front so they start to run and cause everyone else to run. I would stay away from pilgrims from countries like Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria. These people are more likely to think this way. They are arrogant and filled with pride.

Saudi Arabia could learn from Disney on how to move large numbers of people without harm but it might not work due to the pride of some of their pilgrims

Last edited:

menace

VIP
I suspect many of the pilgrims think this is a contest where they must be at the front so they start to run and cause everyone else to run. I would stay away from pilgrims from countries like Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria. These people are more likely to think this way. They are arrogant and filled with pride.

Saudi Arabia could learn from Disney on how to move large numbers of people without harm but it might not work due to the pride of some of their pilgrims

I've vern there, therefore ask and you shall receive ...

All it really takes is someone to scream and panic Follows.

We're dealing with several millions of people congregating at one spot at the same time. Many of these people don't even speak the same language, and aren't from the same culture, so crowd-control would be extremely difficult.

As tragic as this sounds, these kinds of incidents are inevitable.

menace

VIP
We're dealing with several millions of people congregating at one spot at the same time. Many of these people don't even speak the same language, and aren't from the same culture, so crowd-control would be extremely difficult.

As tragic as this sounds, these kinds of incidents are inevitable.

It is avoidable if the unelected xoolo employ technology and little more money.

They should have many gates to come into Mina and the Al-Haram...space them out and invade an stampede was to be triggered there should be mandatory teaching of which way to move..I mean there gotta be a way ...the population of the world is growing as well as the Umma, today we can't handle 4 million but how about 10 years from now ? 8 mill

I though the hajj was protected by god and nothing bad can happen. I heard even planes from the enemy cannot drop no bombs in the hajj, confirm plz

Status
Not open for further replies.