Yet another hooyo is crying in Canada. She raised all these years only to be killed

AUN. This is why I advocate sticking to religious Somalis, women or stay alone. Also, to move out of dangerous areas. This happened to someone I know, who lived in a bad area and it was all about taking revenge on his neighborhood.

Oh here we go. Blame the women.
Who's blaming women? I avoid non-religious Somali men and all blacks as they're the greatest threat to my life. I don't blame you for the response. Somalis are notorious for misunderstanding information, coming to conclusions and railroading conversations to further their own narcissistic agenda.

Who's blaming women? I avoid non-religious Somali men and all blacks as they're the greatest threat to my life. I don't blame you for the response. Somalis are notorious for misunderstanding information, coming to conclusions and railroading conversations to further their own narcissistic agenda.

You are the narcissist. You said "this is why you would stick to religious women" you assumed the mother isnt religious and thus is the reason why her son died. How do you know the mother isnt religious?. If you were a decent thinking human being you would instead question where the bloody father is, since it takes two to make a baby and two to raise one. Judging you from your comment about finding a religious woman shows you will be one of those dead beats who expect the wife to do all the raising while you, like a teenage BOY, do as you wish without any question. Somali men like you is why Somalia and Somali communities around the world have failed and why divorces are so high because like children, Somali men cant handle the smallest issue that arises in your homes and families. You would rather bail.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You are the narcissist. You said "this is why you would stick to religious women" you assumed the mother isnt religious and thus is the reason why her son died. How do you know the mother isnt religious?. If you were a decent thinking human being you would instead question where the bloody father is, since it takes two to make a baby and two to raise one. Judging you from your comment about finding a religious woman shows you will be one of those dead beats who expect the wife to do all the raising while you, like a teenage BOY, do as you wish without any question. Somali men like you is why Somalia and Somali communities around the world have failed and why divorces are so high because like children, Somali men cant handle the smallest issue that arises in your homes and families. You would rather bail.
He meant religious Somali men and I agree. The urban hip hop ones are bullet magnets.

AUN. Somalis left Somalia because they were killing each other and now they are killing each other abroad. :ohlord:
Somalida habar aya qaban.