Yet Another Epidemic

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its just a common flu outbreak. China is Godless, since Covid- they have been edgy. :hillarybiz:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Covid killed Old people mostly. This China flu kills children mostly. I am waiting for plague that is specific- like only Chinese die or Africans

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think next worldwide pandemic will be the real one and all those who were skeptic the first time around will die off when they refuse to take the new one.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I think next worldwide pandemic will be the real one and all those who were skeptic the first time around will die off when they refuse to take the new one.

Let it rip. Everyone dies one day. Why is everyone afraid of death? No more lockdowns, forced jabs, firings and restrictions.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm still traumatized by what occurred during the plandemic. I will gladly go to jail to resist.
You aren't alone AJ. People have been less obedient considering what happened the first time around. I hope they keep up the same momentum. Politically the Liberals are sinking in Canada. And in the US this is an election year. So I expect something to happen. Be it a false flag cyber attack or a plandemic part 2.

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
These niggas really hit us with a sequel

D39C19EE-1EA1-4947-A4DA-7D1D8C51720A.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You aren't alone AJ. People have been less obedient considering what happened the first time around. I hope they keep up the same momentum. Politically the Liberals are sinking in Canada. And in the US this is an election year. So I expect something to happen. Be it a false flag cyber attack or a plandemic part 2.

We will soon be free from Trudeau's tyranny. Their loss must happen ASAP to avoid any funny business.

Please sign this petition. It needs to reach millions. I will sign it over the weekend.

Trending