Yet again Somalis falsely blamed for crime

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That rapist bastard madow that kidnapped the girl, the daily mail falsely labelled Somalis. His name is Mariam Nelson and he's madow!!!

We need to sue these media outlets, when they falsely accuse us of commuting crimes. They endanger our community and expose us to hatred and racism.

This is unbelievable, you guys out in the UK need to hold the media accountable with this type of reporting, it will continue to happen until there is general pushback from the Somali community

Mozart

You need people like me

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not everything is a conspiracy against Somali’s . That’s also not the same case as yesterday . The dude in that video is Somali and should be jailed for life .

Provide proof. It can't be a COincidence that two other outlets confirmed he was ajnbai.

Mozart

You need people like me
Provide proof. It can't be a COincidence that two other outlets confirmed he was ajnbai.
Read the date of the article you've posted. Then read the link i posted. You're posting an article from 2018 and saying they are blaming Somali's for something that happened yesterday. Yes, a Somali man dressed up as a police officer and tried to kidnap kids. Why is that hard to believe ?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Read the date of the article you've posted. Then read the link i posted. You're posting an article from 2018 and saying they are blaming Somali's for something that happened yesterday. Yes, a Somali man dressed up as a police officer and tried to kidnap kids. Why is that hard to believe ?
I want to see them post his name. I don't like jumping to conclusions. It's not hard to believe, it's just too good to believe that the media would do their job properly.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Halimo Supremist what qabil u recon this nigga is from
Skjermbilde 2020-11-04 kl. 20.21.40.png

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Idiots he was madow!

There was no separate incident with a Somali involved. The most mentally ill of Somalis normally have family caring for them.

Not everything is a conspiracy against Somali’s . That’s also not the same case as yesterday . The dude in that video is Somali and should be jailed for life .

Sorry but please tell me why the other guy's ethnicity is not mentioned but this guy's one is? If you think there is no bias against Somalis, you're having a laugh.

Idiots he was madow!

There was no separate incident with a Somali involved. The most mentally ill of Somalis normally have family caring for them.

I think he means, the article you posted was from a different guy, it was about a Somali police officer. Not the madow guy.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
That rapist bastard madow that kidnapped the girl, the daily mail falsely labelled Somalis. His name is Mariam Nelson and he's madow!!!

We need to sue these media outlets, when they falsely accuse us of commuting crimes. They endanger our community and expose us to hatred and racism.

It's two completely unrelated events. The article you posted is of a Somali from couple years ago

Mozart

You need people like me
Sorry but please tell me why the other guy's ethnicity is not mentioned but this guy's one is? If you think there is no bias against Somalis, you're having a laugh.
Because the Somali guy was convicted and his story was open for reporting. This case happened 2 days ago with no knowledge of the guy other than his name. What do you want them to write ?

Mozart

You need people like me
Idiots he was madow!

You’re insane man. Nobody said this guy was Somali. You’re linking 2 different cases and crying about Somali’s being accused when they haven’t .