Yesterday

Jungle

VIP
cali yare pro hassan sheikh

20220105_063910.jpg

AAW, Ahmed Fiqi anti Hassan Sheikh : Dhibtoonaye Na Dhaaf 2016 :mjhaps: in other words let selections need to go ahead asap.

Last edited:

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Same ppl wanting HSM out of the villa are quite about Farmaajo illegal stayπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Damuljadiid had huge opposition against them but not once throughout the all political crisis back then was dialogue stopped like it is today there was guudis for every situation fms-fgs met regularly manage even a clean election. Mdx HSM inaugurated Bosaso airport despite war of words between the leaders. Difference is Damuljadiid was socod baraad in running SFG first pushing centralism only last 2 years work on federalism like HSM said many mistakes were made but also corrected & asked the nation cafiis like a mature stateman. Pro federalists & politics groups were opposition to HSM rule with legit grievances but vast majority of those screaming loud protesting in qurbo were driven by Qabyaalad since HSM actually did good for them stateless folks even gave them seat at table as stakeholders paid their bills and flew them to all International shirs involving Somalia. Those folks are the backbone of NN and CBB!

During HSM presidency, everyone was free to go after him without getting called qaran dumis, gumeysi lover and all the nonsense used now. As useless as he was, I give the huuts credit here.

& @π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

By far, HAG are far more civilised and democratic politically than the Kacaanists, a HAG politician will stand for election and vacate the seat if they lose and shake your hand/concede with grace.

A Kacaanist will steal, lie, cling to power and try to kill you. If you're lucky, they will only insult you and call you 'unpatriotic'.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Jungle is it not funny how most of those people now trying to be friends with Hassan Sh. I wonder how he personally feels standing next to people who use to slander him constantly. I mean criticizing someone is healthy but not recognizing their achievements is petty, Hassan Sh opened the case we won in the ICJ, correcting the failures of a previous administration.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
& @π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

By far, HAG are far more civilised and democratic politically than the Kacaanists, a HAG politician will stand for election and vacate the seat if they lose and shake your hand/concede with grace.

A Kacaanist will steal, lie, cling to power and try to kill you. If you're lucky, they will only insult you and call you 'unpatriotic'.

There is no qown in Africa with dhaqan & mentality like Ilkayaar they are like zionists without the power, influence or $$$. Same goes with thier hypocrite supporters who back Ilkayaar dictatorship in Xamar but cry about the mamuls their under always asking IC or anyone listening make them freeπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Thank god for 4.5 is all i can sayπŸ‘πŸΎ

During HSM presidency, everyone was free to go after him without getting called qaran dumis, gumeysi lover and all the nonsense used now. As useless as he was, I give the huuts credit here.
Pro opposition SNA at that time even had the roads closed so the protesters can feel safe . HSM let them protest peacefully ,nobody called them qaran dumis ,qabilist or any distasteful name calling.
SNA protecting Anti gov protestors 2016
EpsSedMXMAEf9HE.jpeg.jpg

Anti gov protestors vs nisa in 2021
Evbbw3UWQAMsQBb.jpeg.jpg