Yesterday the incompetent “Police Chief “ of Somalia banned female tiktok users. Today incompetent “sheikhs” roamed around Xamar with a microphone.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These are not Sheikhs! These are mercenaries who work for their stomach. One of the biggest schemes back in the hell hole is to become a sheikh so you can live a decent life or else live a life of one meal a day.

Here we can see these so called sheikh condemning those people with vice. Strangely the biggest dambiilayaals are shoulder to shoulder with them. Who am I referring to ? The “government “.

I will not respect nor obey a Somali sheikh back home who does not talk about the number societal illness back home. Which is corruption.

A little girl getting penetrated is one dambi but a government person stealing has ramifications for ages to come.

How come masjids don't double up as rehabilitation or care facilities? I find it quite interesting that a lot of masjids are only used for prayer and not for social care.Someone correct me if I am wrong here? Do Somali masjids help the needy by providing places to sleep/eat and so forth? Or is it just a place to pray and hang out for those who are inclined to be religious?

Furthermore, I didn't hear them condemn khat! Which is the number one money drainer and social- ill creator in Somalia.

I also heard that Somali sheikhs give the Friday lecture in ARABIC, in a country where hardly anybody understands the language, smh. No wonder people are lost and ignorant.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How come masjids don't double up as rehabilitation or care facilities? I find it quite interesting that a lot of masjids are only used for prayer and not for social care.Someone correct me if I am wrong here? Do Somali masjids help the needy by providing places to sleep/eat and so forth? Or is it just a place to pray and hang out for those who are inclined to be religious?

Furthermore, I didn't hear them condemn khat! Which is the number one money drainer and social- ill creator in Somalia.

I also heard that Somali sheikhs give the Friday lecture in ARABIC, in a country where hardly anybody understands the language, smh. No wonder people are lost and ignorant.

More and more im starting to love you.

We think a like in many facets.

In the mosques back home, it is unheard of to engage in societal care. To provide food, basic health or even clothes.

What they’re notoriously known for is “Ilaahay dambigaaga ha dhaafee sadaqo sii masjidkan”.

To be quite honest, coming to the West has been the best thing that happened to us. The mosques here have learned several things from other faiths in these countries. Now you can see mosques providing iftar during Ramadan. Mosques hosting all sort of social services events.

Back home one must keep in mind that about 15% of the mosques are genuine. The rest are full of imams who are thoroughly under educated in Deen and who are completely in a state of jaahilnimo. Case in point. In my recent trip to the motherland I had my 5 year old daughter in the car with me. It was time to pray. I stopped my car in a neighborhood mosque. I am far away from my home. What do you think I did with my 5 year old girl? Leave in the car? NO! I brought her with me, had her do her weyso. As we were doing this the imam guy came up to me to tell me “umm she is not suppose to be here”. I was livid and told him “ma ilamahan yar ba kala garanaya arimahaas “. He walked away. I came in the main prayer section. She next to me. Then we stood up for the salat. I got in line with the rest of the congregants with my daughter. The imam looks back and gives me this evil stare but didn’t dare say something to me. I would’ve gone ballistic on hjm. I would’ve brought my phone out to record him and shame the state of imams in the land. Imams who can’t use their brains.

So many Somali girls are abused in the name of Islam. Sheiks who are cons abuse their power and mislead the poor masses. I don’t like siyad barre because he was a dictator but his harsh treatment of this long-bearded lunatics will forever be something I respect him for.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
More and more im starting to love you.

We think a like in many facets.

In the mosques back home, it is unheard of to engage in societal care. To provide food, basic health or even clothes.

What they’re notoriously known for is “Ilaahay dambigaaga ha dhaafee sadaqo sii masjidkan”.

To be quite honest, coming to the West has been the best thing that happened to us. The mosques here have learned several things from other faiths in these countries. Now you can see mosques providing iftar during Ramadan. Mosques hosting all sort of social services events.

Back home one must keep in mind that about 15% of the mosques are genuine. The rest are full of imams who are thoroughly under educated in Deen and who are completely in a state of jaahilnimo. Case in point. In my recent trip to the motherland I had my 5 year old daughter in the car with me. It was time to pray. I stopped my car in a neighborhood mosque. I am far away from my home. What do you think I did with my 5 year old girl? Leave in the car? NO! I brought her with me, had her do her weyso. As we were doing this the imam guy came up to me to tell me “umm she is not suppose to be here”. I was livid and told him “ma ilamahan yar ba kala garanaya arimahaas “. He walked away. I came in the main prayer section. She next to me. Then we stood up for the salat. I got in line with the rest of the congregants with my daughter. The imam looks back and gives me this evil stare but didn’t dare say something to me. I would’ve gone ballistic on hjm. I would’ve brought my phone out to record him and shame the state of imams in the land. Imams who can’t use their brains.
Sufi mosques due provide food and water to poor people. They also allow homeless people to sleep in. Its the Saudi funded mosques that are heartless and provide nothing but control and fear.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sufi mosques due provide food and water to poor people. They also allow homeless people to sleep in. Its the Saudi funded mosques that are heartless and provide nothing but control and fear.

My bat Suldaan.

I’m the north we are full con artist sheikhs.
Guys have figured out the way to con the peope over there who fall for anything related to Deen without questioning the human being who they they shower with undisputed respect upon.

TekNiKo

VIP
My bat Suldaan.

I’m the north we are full con artist sheikhs.
Guys have figured out the way to con the peope over there who fall for anything related to Deen without questioning the human being who they they shower with undisputed respect upon.
Its the unknown imams that are the best who actually do something for the community the famous ones are usually charlatans. Shame on them for tryna ban ur little daughter instead of greeting her with a smile. They lack any sense of mercy

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its the unknown imams that are the best who actually do something for the community the famous ones are usually charlatans. Shame on them for tryna ban ur little daughter instead of greeting her with a smile. They lack any sense of mercy

@TekNiKo what does a 5 year old know about gender separation.

That “imam” was your classic imam of any given mosque in Somalia.
He learned the Quran but was hardly ever taught the ways of the deen. How to approach things. How to measure things in accordance with Islam.
In that imam he wholeheartedly felt god was on his side. He failed to use logic. He failed to use Naxariis under certain circumstances.
Waxuu ahaa your typical seef la bood.
It is amazing how the Deen is simple. It teaches those who would decide on matters related to the religion to take into consideration mitigating factors.
Someone pious individual was telling me few months ago where an asxaabi caught an individual of I think for stealing. He wanted him to be punished. The Prophet (SCW) requested to cross examine the guy. He asked him what drove him to commit it. He told logician desperate circumstances. He was let go.
If it was up to that asxaabi he would’ve chopped his arm.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo what does a 5 year old know about gender separation.

That “imam” was your classic imam of any given mosque in Somalia.
He learned the Quran but was hardly ever taught the ways of the deen. How to approach things. How to measure things in accordance with Islam.
In that imam he wholeheartedly felt god was on his side. He failed to use logic. He failed to use Naxariis under certain circumstances.
Waxuu ahaa your typical seef la bood.
It is amazing how the Deen is simple. It teaches those who would decide on matters related to the religion to take into consideration mitigating factors.
Someone pious individual was telling me few months ago where an asxaabi caught an individual of I think for stealing. He wanted him to be punished. The Prophet (SCW) requested to cross examine the guy. He asked him what drove him to commit it. He told logician desperate circumstances. He was let go.
If it was up to that asxaabi he would’ve chopped his arm.
Yeah its called “xikmah” or wisdom, if you lack wisdom you are no different than a donkey carrying books. You have to know how to apply the Quran not memorize only. They lack understanding

Trending