Yesterday he was a Southern Somali IDP, today he's a card carrying Puntite!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Puntland is the most civilised out of the FMS when it comes to this matter.

However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a whole load of room for improvement in terms of policy and mentality.

Somalis outside of Puntland aren’t foreigners, Somalia including PL, SL, Galmudug, JL etc belongs to everyone.

Reer PL should have a right to anywhere outside PL also, it’s a two way street.

Hasnt puntland been free of violence since the creation of somalia in the 50s. If so whats the boasting about? You should be pretty much next to the UAE in terms of advancement with that. Its not like you were razed to the ground in the 90s like further north or currently being razed to the ground like in the south. Its like boasting youve been out more then someone in jail.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Puntland is the most civilised out of the FMS when it comes to this matter.

However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a whole load of room for improvement in terms of policy and mentality.

Somalis outside of Puntland aren’t foreigners, Somalia including PL, SL, Galmudug, JL etc belongs to everyone.

Reer PL should have a right to anywhere outside PL also, it’s a two way street.
Galmudug only belongs to it’s citizens. It’s very clear who is marti in our cities. They can work on the plantations for a low wage I don’t mind. But they cannot own anything

Hasnt puntland been free of violence since the creation of somalia in the 50s. If so whats the boasting about? You should be pretty much next to the UAE in terms of advancement with that. Its not like you were razed to the ground in the 90s like further north or currently being razed to the ground like in the south. Its like boasting youve been out more then someone in jail.

UAE kulaha looooool f*ck off.

They can work on the plantations for a low wage I don’t mind. But they cannot own anything

Yh I believe in the idea of imported cheap labor aswell. Quickest way to develop a proper industrial economy. Very easy to implement + somalis are lazy es cant get up and do shit for themselves.

Puntland was neglected for 90 years because of the war in 20s

:jcoleno::jcoleno:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Galmudug only belongs to it’s citizens. It’s very clear who is marti in our cities. They can work on the plantations for a low wage I don’t mind. But they cannot own anything

How can you have citizens when you’re not a country?

Keep your delusions to yourself.

what wars in the 20s?
The campaign of the sultanates
Screenshot_20230112-195728_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230112-195754_Chrome.jpg

:tocry::tocry::tocry:

Civilized people don't have shitty tribal mentality.
I am a civilized person, but is it wise to welcome unlimited number of hordes that have been a security threat to us as well as potential future demographic threat? This is Somalia sxb. You won't survive by being nice. It is a dog eat dog world. God damn it, why are my reer PL cursed with too many damn liberals?

Hamzza

VIP
I am a civilized person, but is it wise to welcome unlimited number of hordes that have been a security threat to us as well as potential future demographic threat? This is Somalia sxb. You won't survive by being nice. It is a dog eat dog world. God damn it, why are my reer PL cursed with too many damn liberals?
Why are you promoting hate? What is liberal about Muslim Somalis living in their country?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I understand in the USA you have to be a permanent resident for 5 years to apply to become a citizen. Xataa they can’t even take $1 of welfare or public assistance in that time or it nullifies their application.

Puntland should be the same way. Any citizen who lawfully lived in the land, is employed or a business owner and pays their tax, should have a pathway to citizenship after 7 years.

If they begged even one day throw their application in the trash. When I say beggars I mean able bodied men begging.
This is bogus, 75% of somalis wouldn't have citizenship then
:russ:

Trending

Latest posts