Yesterday he was a Southern Somali IDP, today he's a card carrying Puntite!

He's a Bantu Adeer, from Afgooye originally and he has been in Puntland for 22 years.

Look at how he speaks about the rights he enjoys and that he's treated well, and welcomed like others in Puntland. Respect and hospitality is our culture and has been for centuries, we don't bully and mistreat our guests. Even though our naivety bothers me sometimes, I love seeing how we respect Allah's creation, no matter who they are. That's why we are blessed with peace, Allah sees us and rewards us for it. What I don't agree with is allowing people to get Puntite ID card and voting rights who showed up yesterday, I don't agree with giving free land to IDPs and other shisheeye. But if you work, pay tax, respect our land and have lived among us for a good number of years. Soo dhawoow. Ilaahay ba dhulka iskaleh.

* these terms and conditions do not apply to HAG and Isaaq, dhulkiina jooga, mahadsanid.

In return, we will also show up in Bantu and D&M land and expect the same treatment.

:manny:

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I understand in the USA you have to be a permanent resident for 5 years to apply to become a citizen. Xataa they can’t even take $1 of welfare or public assistance in that time or it nullifies their application.

Puntland should be the same way. Any citizen who lawfully lived in the land, is employed or a business owner and pays their tax, should have a pathway to citizenship after 7 years.

If they begged even one day throw their application in the trash. When I say beggars I mean able bodied men begging.

Well many of their lands like afgooye aren't ruled by them anylonger, so I don't think they have a say what happens or who lives there nowadays.

I know.

HAG mooryaan have bullied them out of their land and displaced them, that's why Bantus and D&M are in camps in the North-East. In the meantime, Puntland will train and educate the new generation of Southerners. They will go home one day, speaking the Boqor's Af-Soomaali with a new outlook on life and an AK on their hip.

They will not be bullied miskeen after being in Puntland for a few generations, the North makes you tough and we have asal Somali dhaqan, they will pick that up.

I understand in the USA you have to be a permanent resident for 5 years to apply to become a citizen. Xataa they can’t even take $1 of welfare or public assistance in that time or it nullifies their application.

Puntland should be the same way. Any citizen who lawfully lived in the land, is employed or a business owner and pays their tax, should have a pathway to citizenship after 7 years.

If they begged even one day throw their application in the trash. When I say beggars I mean able bodied men begging.

I think they need to be in Puntland for 7 or 9 years before being eligible to vote, @FBIsomalia ?

Good luck with that. If Daroods show up in their lands they'll probably put a nail in your skull. The other Somalis are not as kind as reer Puntland.

Actually, Harti have been living with/next to D&M for over a Century at least, the Buraashadleey community. We also had Xaaji CAli Majeerteen, the Sheikh, who went South with his army to spread the deen, he fought a D&M leader who he felt had the wrong version of Islam. So, we've had dealings for a while.

Actually, Harti have been living with/next to D&M for over a Century at least, the Buraashadleey community. We also had Xaaji CAli Majeerteen, the Sheikh, who went South with his army to spread the deen, he fought a D&M leader who he felt had the wrong version of Islam. So, we've had dealings for a while.
Buraashadley don't even have one seat in Lafta Garaan's maamul even after living there for several generations. But PL will give Lafta Garaan's people who are new comers, the same rights as local people.

:faysalwtf:

Buraashadley don't even have one seat in Lafta Garaan maamul even after living there for several generations. But PL will give Lafta Garaan people who are new comers to get same rights as local people.

:faysalwtf:

Buraashadley used to have a seat, I think Farmaajo's admin did something to reverse that. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Nationalist

What a load of nonsense,
Is Puntland an independent state !!. Dear God man, I honestly believe people like you do not know what federalism is, yet you advocate for it. Let tribalism increase your ignorance, whilst we move onto the 21st century.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Aren’t they Somali citizens?

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
I know.

HAG mooryaan have bullied them out of their land and displaced them, that's why Bantus and D&M are in camps in the North-East. In the meantime, Puntland will train and educate the new generation of Southerners. They will go home one day, speaking the Boqor's Af-Soomaali with a new outlook on life and an AK on their hip.

They will not be bullied miskeen after being in Puntland for a few generations, the North makes you tough and we have asal Somali dhaqan, they will pick that up.
Why would they leave if they stay there for generations second the guy in the video didn't have stereotypical bantu features he wouldn't have been question that much.