Yes she's very beautiful...

I was just looking at a video of the Met Gala 2024, I didn't know who she was and I had to find out... I was kind of disappointed that she was the sister of Kim Kardashian. But honestly Kendall Jenner deserves to be the best paid model.

That beauty is just so effortless and yet I can see that she's always the center of attention where she happens to be. I will definitely think about her for a couple of days now...

Last edited:
Go To Horny Jail | Know Your Meme

Also, Anok Yai is the best supermodel and deserves to be the most highly paid, not this dull, uninteresting nepo baby. Decolonise your mind warya!

Arquivos Anok Yai - Fashion Label Brasil

@Nilotic

Talk some sense into this ashy Abdi who pedestalises the most mediocre of mayonnaise women instead of this South Sudo queen 😤

NidarNidar

Punisher
I was just looking at a video of the Met Gala 2024, I didn't know who she was and I had to find out... I was kind of disappointed that she was the sister of Kim Kardashian. But honestly Kendall Jenner deserves to be the best paid model.

That beauty is just so effortless and yet I can see that she's always the center of attention where she happens to be. I will definitely think about her for a couple of days now...

Poor girl, overly sexualised since she was a kid, tonnes of plastic surgery done to her and then pimped out by her own mother before she reached 18.

Also, Anok Yai is the best supermodel and deserves to be the most highly paid, not this dull, uninteresting nepo baby. Decolonise your mind warya!

Arquivos Anok Yai - Fashion Label Brasil

@Nilotic

Talk some sense into this ashy Abdi who pedestalises the most mediocre of mayonnaise women instead of this South Sudo queen 😤
Wallahi I was very disappointed that she related to the Kardashians, I wanted her to be anyone else than those despicable women.

I like our Rawdah Mohammed too. The facial structure matters a lot to me. Actually I think Rawdah is just as beautiful.

1715157167391.png
Anok is not that bad but she's not in my radar.

Rawdah Mohammed? I think she was that one Scandi Xalimo doing the trans activism LOL
UPDATE: I was right, found an interview where she speaks passionately for them.

"I speak out for my trans sisters because my culture does not accept trans Muslim people.”

:dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1715159422500.png

Let's all go to Hollywood. I'm sure we'd all be 10s with the right plastic surgeon, provided they don't jealously turn us into lionesses with no noses. There isn't much to tweak with Somalis, and the risk of being botched is astronomically high.

Trending

Latest posts