Yep..... They're Defo Single Mothers........

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Great fantasies fulfilled. :wow:
rs_500x235-151030113424-hocuspocus031.gif

Not what I had in mind.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nah they are all married. The husbands are behind the camera recording their wives dance to Cardi B’s song.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Gatorade is sugar water. *yuck*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tasted sugar free Gatorade, I will puke just remembering how awful it is, straight up Splenda and water with a hint of food coloring.

They've also changed ICE sparkling water, it used to be so good, now it just tastes like artificial sweetener that taste like medicine.

Thank God for MIO water flavoring, especially the fruit punch and cherry blackberry flavors.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Have you tasted sugar free Gatorade, I will puke just remembering how awful it is, straight up Splenda and water with a hint of food coloring.

They've also changed ICE sparkling water, it used to be so good, now it just tastes like artificial sweetener that taste like medicine.
Same goes for Coke Zero. It is awful.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Thank God for MIO water flavoring, especially the fruit punch and cherry blackberry flavors.

I think I tried it once years ago.

I can't have MIO but do you normally need a little bit of flavour in your water? I know some people can't stand the regular taste of biyo. So they add (lime/lemon) or cucumbers Just wondering. I mostly drink Perrier when I'm out.

Gibiin-Udug

I think I tried it once years ago.

I can't have MIO but do you normally need a little bit of flavour in your water? I know some people can't stand the regular taste of biyo. So the add (lime/lemon) or cucumbers Just wondering. I mostly drink Perrier when I'm out.
I don't use the flavoring everyday, just when I want to change things up, I love cold water, if it's cold then I will drink it all day long.

Perrier is my favorite also when out in restaurants.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I haven't had Coke Zero or the regular one in such a long time. I'm not surprised they changed the formula. Nothing is good anymore. I guess this should motivate us to drink more water.
A couple of Stevia packets, squeezed fresh lime or lemon juice, water and ice make an excellent drink. It tastes good, full of vitamins and has almost zero calories.

I always squeeze half of lime/lemon in a glass.

It reminds me of Mojito drink.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't use the flavoring everyday, just when I want to change things up, I love cold water, if it's cold then I will drink it all day long.

Perrier is my favorite also when out in restaurants.

I'm one of those that drink room temperature and warm water *indoyar style* they say it's good for digestion (no clue). But for some reason, drinking cold water makes you feel more hydrated. Don't know why.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I’m sure many of you accidently stumbled across thumbnails in big p0rn sites where it always appears to be always African American and Latin pregnant women in it.

There is something definitely fucked up about their culture.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Gatorade is sugar water. *yuck*

Too late for that I am the shizzit. :pachah1:

sugar free Gatorade is good in the orange flavor. You use the Mio squirt things or powder?

Gibiin-Udug

I'm one of those that drink room temperature and warm water *indoyar style* they say it's good for digestion (no clue). But for some reason, drinking cold water makes you feel more hydrated. Don't know why.
Cold water makes you feel fuller also.

Too late for that I am the shizzit. :pachah1:

sugar free Gatorade is good in the orange flavor. You use the Mio squirt things or powder?
I use this

71R6FYTl66L._SL1500_.jpg

Open ur dm

I want to make a request you only can grant :)

Videos like this will never disappear off the internet. Just imagine 10-15 years down the line and one of their kids comes across this video of their wh*re mother twerking to some disgusting and over sexualized rap song that is about pussy and sex. How will their child be able to rationalise and defend such ratchet behaviour by their own mothers.

The mothers by that time will probably way older, like in their late thirties/early fourties as they both look to be about in their early to mid 20s now and they will probably defend their grotesque behaviour as them being young and naive, or they were just having a little bit of fun but it doesn't work like that if you are pregnant with a child.

Although abortions is haram in Islam. I actually support both of them getting abortions in order to save the potential embarrassment that their future children will have deal with as a result of this viral video.

I won't even bother to comment about asking where the fathers are, as we know they are probably black men.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts